Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pride

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
We went down to watch the parade this morning - it was great - much better than last year we thought - little girl got to hold the Olympic torch which she was well happy about.

Does anyone know how much it is to have a float or car in the procession as I am thinking of doing one for our company next year?

Cheers!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We went down to watch the parade this morning - it was great - much better than last year we thought - little girl got to hold the Olympic torch which she was well happy about.

Does anyone know how much it is to have a float or car in the procession as I am thinking of doing one for our company next year?

Cheers!

I THINK I spotted you FROM my float, I was TAZRAN in my LOIN cloth. MIND you my BACK is killing me NOW from all that BENDING over

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I really fancy doing a float - it looks such a great laugh - my partner is a DJ and really wants to spin some big gay anthems on the back of a truck!!!

They have a theme every year.

As for 10 hunkiest - there are a few big bears in the North Stand!!!

I can't see Hitony donning a gimp mask or leather arseless chaps - not even if I begged on all fours!!!! When he had stopped laughing uncontrollably he'd tell me to feck off I think!!! ????

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm in! With my steely buns and paper cutting nipples I'm your man! Sign me up....

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
How ironic would it be to have a Brighton fc float in gay pride 20 odd beer bellied lads all singing along doing the actions to YMCA T Soprano would be up for it add to the equation
Lord Bracknell
Titus
OSRGULL
Simmo says
Bladders
Bozza
Tsb
Misterspatch
Hitony
Lamie
Working class pride
Beach hut
Das reich
Simster
Ernest
Guiness boy
Triggers twin
Return of the rev
What a dance troupe in the making

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
How ironic would it be to have a Brighton fc float in gay pride 20 odd beer bellied lads all singing along doing the actions to YMCA T Soprano would be up for it add to the equation
Lord Bracknell
Titus
OSRGULL
Simmo says
Bladders
Bozza
Tsb
Misterspatch
Hitony
Lamie
Working class pride
Beach hut
Das reich
Simster
Ernest
Guiness boy
Triggers twin
Return of the rev
What a dance troupe in the making

LOLOLOL it would be funny - I can't see a lot of those participating though!!!! Beach Hut??? Are you sure???? LOLOLOLOLOL

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Never done pride. Did the old lions carnival when i had my boatyard and i think it was free, but you where expected to do bucket collection on route and people threw money onto the float as well this was all collected and handed to the lions organisation when you arived at the park , with prizes for most money raised best float ect. I dont know if pride charge
ps we had to find our own towing unit and articulated flat bed truck

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
little girl got to hold the Olympic torch which she was well happy about.

That was no torch Lady G!

tumblr_m7l4yn1Q0y1r6uj7no1_500.jpg

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Never done pride. Did the old lions carnival when i had my boatyard and i think it was free, but you where expected to do bucket collection on route and people threw money onto the float as well this was all collected and handed to the lions organisation when you arived at the park , with prizes for most money raised best float ect. I dont know if pride charge
ps we had to find our own towing unit and articulated flat bed truck

Hmmmmm I'm definitely going to enquire about the charges for next year - I reckon it would be a great bit of advertising for our business - with civil partnerships so popular - etc - and fun too - beats standing at a wedding fair for six hours on a Sunday that's for sure - having a pimms on the back of a truck whilst dancing to "I'm coming out' or 'Go West'!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here