Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I noticed them before the election. It's the same hypocritical liberal cry babies as before.

The irony of these protests is that once again they benefit Trump. They expose themselves big time in how they act in public and that turns people against them, not for them. The women's march was a prime example of the liberal left in the US. Seeing the protesters and the key speakers act like they did, that turned off just as many women as those that supported it.

These are the idiots who don't get that it's their actions before the election that played a part in Trump winning. Yet they keep on doing what they do and are oblivious to the rest of the US outside of their echo chambers looking at them with disdain.

It's always amusing to see you speaking on behalf of everyone, although not quite as funny as you 'proving' things. Exactly who was turned against the Women's March? And by what behaviour? You posted some pathetic little photo of some banners in a pile on the floor and in your own little alt right inspired world suggested it meant they were a bunch of hypocrites talking about the environment, is THAT what you mean? Because that was pretty desperate even by your standards.

The internet is awash with examples of racist, violent, sexist behaviour and bare faced lies from Trump supporters/Trump administration/Trump himself and yet you accuse people of living in an echo chamber? How does that all pass you by as you rush to post another meme/video?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It's always amusing to see you speaking on behalf of everyone, although not quite as funny as you 'proving' things. Exactly who was turned against the Women's March? And by what behaviour? You posted some pathetic little photo of some banners in a pile on the floor and in your own little alt right inspired world suggested it meant they were a bunch of hypocrites talking about the environment, is THAT what you mean? Because that was pretty desperate even by your standards.

The internet is awash with examples of racist, violent, sexist behaviour and bare faced lies from Trump supporters/Trump administration/Trump himself and yet you accuse people of living in an echo chamber? How does that all pass you by as you rush to post another meme/video?

The internet is awash with all sorts of rubbish from both sides so don't be such a cyclops.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's always amusing to see you speaking on behalf of everyone, although not quite as funny as you 'proving' things. Exactly who was turned against the Women's March? And by what behaviour?

52% of white women voted for Trump, they got him elected. They turned against these liberal loons.

Did you even listen to what they were saying though? Doesn't seem like it. Did you not hear Madonna the dumb bitch saying to blow up the White House and the crowd thinking that hilarious? Miss all the hypocritical bullshit they spewed out through their key speakers? Didn't catch Ashley Judd and her unstable rant? So much hate speech from the hypocrites who accuse others of hate.

You posted some pathetic little photo of some banners in a pile on the floor and in your own little alt right inspired world suggested it meant they were a bunch of hypocrites talking about the environment, is THAT what you mean? Because that was pretty desperate even by your standards.

And there we have it, anyone who doesn't agree with your views is "Alt right". I'm not alt right, I would have supported Gary Johnson if I was voting. He'll let you smoke as much dope as you want at your gay wedding. That's not alt-right i'm sorry to inform you.

No they are hypocrites because these same idiots didn't say shit or protest once against Obama during his Presidency. If people are consistent, fair enough, but don't take some moral high ground when you've fawned over a President who was equally as useless over the last 8 years as Trump could prove to be.

The same can be said of anti-Trump supporters and the Democrats. What part of taking issue with the hypocrisy don't you get?

If you can point me to all the examples of you calling out the Obama administration I will happily apologise to you and admit you're not a hypocrite.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They aren't my theories, they are commonly held views of people from both sides of the political spectrum. The fact you don't know this says more about you than me.

Jesus. This is like dealing with a teenager. I didn't necessarily mean you developed them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
52% of white women voted for Trump, they got him elected. They turned against these liberal loons.

Did you even listen to what they were saying though? Doesn't seem like it. Did you not hear Madonna the dumb bitch saying to blow up the White House and the crowd thinking that hilarious? Miss all the hypocritical bullshit they spewed out through their key speakers? Didn't catch Ashley Judd and her unstable rant? So much hate speech from the hypocrites who accuse others of hate.

And there we have it, anyone who doesn't agree with your views is "Alt right". I'm not alt right, I would have supported Gary Johnson if I was voting. He'll let you smoke as much dope as you want at your gay wedding. That's not alt-right i'm sorry to inform you.

No they are hypocrites because these same idiots didn't say shit or protest once against Obama during his Presidency. If people are consistent, fair enough, but don't take some moral high ground when you've fawned over a President who was equally as useless over the last 8 years as Trump could prove to be.

The same can be said of anti-Trump supporters and the Democrats. What part of taking issue with the hypocrisy don't you get?

If you can point me to all the examples of you calling out the Obama administration I will happily apologise to you and admit you're not a hypocrite.

A hefty percentage of your NSC time is spent telling anyone who'll listen how much you hate <insert whatever 'clever' insult you've thought up for the day here> .

To be honest you come across as a bit unhinged frothing at the mouth about how much you hate California and the like. I mean really? What the actual f*** is that about?

I don't spend most of my NSC time posting images, memes and videos that somehow 'prove' my political standpoint so I have no need to admit to anything. If you're going to accuse people of living in an echo chamber then come on, let's have some balance from you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A hefty percentage of your NSC time is spent telling anyone who'll listen how much you hate <insert whatever 'clever' insult you've thought up for the day here> .

It's not really, that's all in your mind.

To be honest you come across as a bit unhinged frothing at the mouth about how much you hate California and the like. I mean really? What the actual f*** is that about?

When you read something you read your emotions into the words. If you're reading unhinged, that's coming from you. You don't get Celtics vs Lakers rivalry. You don't get the history or the humour behind it. You read it as being serious because you don't get it. The California hate is no different from the Brighton/Croydon hate, get it?

I don't spend most of my NSC time posting images, memes and videos that somehow 'prove' my political standpoint so I have no need to admit to anything. If you're going to accuse people of living in an echo chamber then come on, let's have some balance from you.

Well you don't really add anything. You say something but never back it up with anything.

The fact you think I haven't shown balance shows you don't even listen to what's posted, I've posted pieces from the left, middle and right of US views. I mean I just put up a youtube video of a left wing Brit a page back. I've put up Bill Maher stuff (liberal) have put up Young Turks stuff (very liberal). Yet you say there's no balance, seems like that's not because i'm not putting it out there, it's because you don't bother to listen to it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Do you see me posting examples of it on here?

Well perhaps you should.You implied it just came from anything to do with Trump.Does your search engine/social media of choice filter out lefty rubbish?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Exactly who was turned against the Women's March? And by what behaviour?

Again, probably just me being an idiot, but how exactly did a march that took place after the election - in fact after the inauguration - 'get Trump elected'?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's not really, that's all in your mind.

It really is. Don't try and pretend.

When you read something you read your emotions into the words. If you're reading unhinged, that's coming from you. You don't get Celtics vs Lakers rivalry. You don't get the history or the humour behind it. You read it as being serious because you don't get it. The California hate is no different from the Brighton/Croydon hate, get it?

Damn, I missed all your humour.

The fact you think I haven't shown balance shows you don't even listen to what's posted, I've posted pieces from the left, middle and right of US views. I mean I just put up a youtube video of a left wing Brit a page back. I've put up Bill Maher stuff (liberal) have put up Young Turks stuff (very liberal). Yet you say there's no balance, seems like that's not because i'm not putting it out there, it's because you don't bother to listen to it.

Ah yes, Johnathan Pie, I guess the clip having a rant about that one protest? So, fitting in nicely with your world view. And haven't seen your Bill Maher post but I'll also hazard a guess that he was having a pop at liberals so, again, right on message for you. Sorry I missed all the other balanced posts you make in amongst all the cry baby liberal/violent democrat ones.

You state your opinions as facts and post memes, videos and photos to somehow 'prove' your point of view. You even say that! That you've 'proved' something! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here