Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"Donald Trump's lawyers did not make their case. In fact, according to three Ninth Circuit judges, they didn't even really try to make their case. Rather than explaining why the temporary travel ban was needed, the administration argued that the president's authority on immigration was so sweeping that they didn't have to explain why the order was necessary."

What a moron.

Trump said See you in court. To which, a Senator replied, We did, and we won.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Trump said See you in court. To which, a Senator replied, We did, and we won.

:lolol:

As I said in a previous post he's a man used to steamrollerimg and getting his own way. He's now met his match(es).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

As I said in a previous post he's a man used to steamrollerimg and getting his own way. He's now met his match(es).

Correction, it is the Governor of Washington, not a Senator.

Trump's tantrums amuse me, until I remember what power he does hold.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bercow now has a no confidence proposal tabled against him.

He's got to go.

Why? Because he allowed the Chinese premier and the Saudi King to address parliament?

At least he's trying to put things right now by blocking attempts to give the racist and misogynistic Donald Trump a platform.

We want a special relationship with America, not a special relationship with Donald Trump. Perhaps we might best retain the long-term respects of the citizens of the USA by standing up to this dictatorial president.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its one thing getting rid of the establishment, but if you have rank ****ing amateurs replacing them, then it wont end well. The administration seem to have no clue as to what they are doing most of the time.

D

Deleted member 22389

Shall we open the UK's borders fully and let as many people as possible claim asylum regardless of what country they come from?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Really? I very much doubt he will.

I don't think he should. But I think he will. I also think this shows a real lack of class from the tories here.

It also shows a real lack of planning too. They have a wafer thin majority. It's likely the next speaker will be a loyal tory. This means that Bercow goes from non voting to potentially an anti government mp. So they have a net two change against them.

As I say, clearly not thought through

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shall we open the UK's borders fully and let as many people as possible claim asylum regardless of what country they come from?

Huh? Who is proposing that? Very odd.

In more relevant news, obvs marvs to see Trump suffer a narcissistic injury in court. Only prob is what he'll do to show the world he won't be beaten, narcissists don't like to lose, esp in public. Prob time to get him out before he does some damage that can't be put right in a court.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't think he should. But I think he will. I also think this shows a real lack of class from the tories here.

It also shows a real lack of planning too. They have a wafer thin majority. It's likely the next speaker will be a loyal tory. This means that Bercow goes from non voting to potentially an anti government mp. So they have a net two change against them.

As I say, clearly not thought through

Indeed.

However, I can't see the no confidence vote getting a majority so it would come down to whether or not Bercow feels he's then under too much pressure to quit.

He survived when Hague and Gove tried to kick him out and he's a stubborn b'stard so I don't think it's cut and dry that he'll go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]829854248187920385[/tweet]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What's this got to do with anything?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

No individuals from five of the countries on the list - Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen - had been linked to any terrorist attacks in Europe in the last 15 years, although some could be linked to Islamist bases and training camps in Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Most terrorist attacks in America are carried out by Americans.

Where does this information come from? Which liberal thinking organ could say such things? Er, The Daily Mail.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No individuals from five of the countries on the list - Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen - had been linked to any terrorist attacks in Europe in the last 15 years, although some could be linked to Islamist bases and training camps in Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Most terrorist attacks in America are carried out by Americans.

Where does this information come from? Which liberal thinking organ could say such things? Er, The Daily Mail.

Indeed,but hell, that's ok with Trump if they want to shoot each other.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

No he hasn't, he's trolling all these idiots like a Boss.

If he pushes his order through he wins, if it doesn't go through he tried which is also a win in the eyes of the people who voted for Trump.

It's a win/win for him and he knows it. Too bad so many others can't see that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No he hasn't, he's trolling all these idiots like a Boss.

If he pushes his order through he wins, if it doesn't go through he tried which is also a win in the eyes of the people who voted for Trump.

It's a win/win for him and he knows it. Too bad so many others can't see that.

Plenty do. You may have noticed some global and domestic protests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here