Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Well perhaps you should.You implied it just came from anything to do with Trump.Does your search engine/social media of choice filter out lefty rubbish?

What the frig are you on about?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Moscow" Mike Flynn looks like he's toast.

1 down, a few still to go ?

How many days has Trump now been in charge? Going well. Make America Great Again lol

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
A hefty percentage of your NSC time is spent telling anyone who'll listen how much you hate <insert whatever 'clever' insult you've thought up for the day here> .

To be honest you come across as a bit unhinged frothing at the mouth about how much you hate California and the like. I mean really? What the actual f*** is that about?

I don't spend most of my NSC time posting images, memes and videos that somehow 'prove' my political standpoint so I have no need to admit to anything. If you're going to accuse people of living in an echo chamber then come on, let's have some balance from you.

The echo chamber argument can be leveled at both sides of this debate. It strikes me that the points made by both of you are plausible and not entirely inconsistent with each other. Maybe search for common ground and the default defensive insults may disappear ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Ok which Trump or UKIP supporter paint sprayed this message

IMG_20170213_120632.jpg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How many days has Trump now been in charge? Going well. Make America Great Again lol

Really...? Coming from a Jeremy Corbyn supporter quite an astonishingly stupid post. Exactly how many of his Shaddow Cabinet have resigned/been sacked since he was leader of your party ?

Is there anyone else left from the Labour MPs who haven't been one of his Shadow ministers/junior ministers ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really...? Coming from a Jeremy Corbyn supporter quite an astonishingly stupid post. Exactly how many of his Shaddow Cabinet have resigned/been sacked since he was leader of your party ?

Is there anyone else left from the Labour MPs who haven't been one of his Shadow ministers/junior ministers ?

I gave up supporting Corbyn some time ago and have resigned from the Labour Party. Not my problem. Please keep up at the back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PS are you going to respond to all my posts today?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
One day in the future, Donald Trump has a heart-attack and dies. He immediately goes to Hell, where the devil is waiting for him.
"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves"
Donald thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.
In it was Barack Obama and a large pool of water. Barack kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dived in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.
"No," Donald said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and it would ruin my hair. I don't think I could do that all day long."
The devil led him to the door of the next room.
In it was Al Gore with a sledge-hammer and a room full of rocks. all he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.
"No, this is no good; I've got his problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Donald.
The devil opened a third door. Through it, Donald saw Bill Clinton , lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.
Donald looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "Yeah man, I can handle this."
The devil smiled and said...........

"OK, Monica, you're free to go."

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Seems a bit suspect to me that graffiti. Where did you get the photo from?

I just typed did a search for this in Google, it is from 2015.

Judging by recent posts and new threads the Studio150 account appears to have been taken over by one of those fake news bots the BBC was reporting on a while back :)
I'm interested to know whether in this scenario the account gets hired out to the highest bidder and we will soon be deluged with Trump supporting fake news as well.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Recent then.......... :rolleyes:

Yeah,more fake news.They don't think it applies to them,as long as it fits their agenda.Don't suppose he will apologise for lying though!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here