WEDNESDAY 9TH FEBRUARY
Manchester City v Brentford (19:45) - home win
Norwich City v Crystal Palace (19:45) - home win
Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (19:45) - home win
Aston Villa v Leeds United (20:00) - draw

THURSDAY 10TH FEBRUARY
Liverpool v Leicester City (19:45) - home win
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Arsenal (19:45) - draw

I can but dream .................................!

It’s not been a good start

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder how much first team football Dan Burn will get at Newcastle. My guess is not much.

A lot is my guess... until the end of the season. After whoever they sign in the summer, his chances will probably be slim. To be signed by Brighton for £0m in January 2023.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wonder if the Toffees are giving it #TeamsLikeNewcastle on Twitter, like the did after our win against them? :lolol:

Or if #LampardOut is trending yet!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Evertonians are a funny lot.

Spending years destroying most of the squad as shite (Keane, Holgate, Sigurdsson, etc), parking that to blame Rafa as the cause of all evils, now tonight back to destroying the squad as a disaster.

Not just black and white thinking, but flip-flopping views entirely.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton seem like a terribly managed club from top to bottom, thank goodness we don't have anyone like Moshiri near our Club.

Funny thing is the EFC fans are loyal to him, because he’s pumped in vast sums, another £100m a couple of weeks ago.

His decision making is a catalogue of mistakes.

They reserve their hate for the rest of the board including Kenwright, every manager eventually and 2/3’s of the squad.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Aren't Everton financing a new Stadium as well at the moment? It could start looking pretty bleak if they get relegated.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Evertonians are a funny lot.

Spending years destroying most of the squad as shite (Keane, Holgate, Sigurdsson, etc), parking that to blame Rafa as the cause of all evils, now tonight back to destroying the squad as a disaster.

Not just black and white thinking, but flip-flopping views entirely.

Been to Goodison three times, twice with Albion. Atmosphere absolutely dire every time - the Amex is a cauldron of noise in comparison. So little to get excited about for donkey's years though - must be bloody dull to support, esp with Liverpool as your greatest rivals. Might have a relegation battle this year though I suppose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here