[Albion] Premier League 8-10/2/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Been to Goodison three times, twice with Albion. Atmosphere absolutely dire every time - the Amex is a cauldron of noise in comparison. So little to get excited about for donkey's years though - must be bloody dull to support, esp with Liverpool as your greatest rivals. Might have a relegation battle this year though I suppose

Known as “the bitters”. 37 years of hurt.

Perhaps a new gen of positive kids and corporates will naturally replace the cynics at the shiny new Bramley Moore Dock?

theboybilly

still feel leeds can be dragged back into the mess. that might be at the cost of newcastle surviving but it would still be very funny indeed.

Oddly enough I don't think Palace are completely out of the woods just yet. If they lose tomorrow night and their poor home form continues there's a strong possibility that they can still be dragged in. They are nowhere near as good a their soppy fans think

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What is Southgate doing sat next to the Bride of Frankenstein?

Well, BDB must be in the frame for an England call-up, now he’s not at Brighton any more. Southgate wasn’t to know he’d be out with a late stubbed toe.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'd take a Brighton game tonight please. There's five women screaming to autotune music in my kitchen and I refuse to leave my corridor room and I'm bored af and Norwich vs Crystal Palace wont help much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Known as “the bitters”. 37 years of hurt.

Perhaps a new gen of positive kids and corporates will naturally replace the cynics at the shiny new Bramley Moore Dock?

With Fat Frank driving the bus I will be shocked if they aren’t going to be in a relegation battle for the rest of the season

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Norwich beating Palace getting level with Everton and pushing Newcastle into the bottom three would be a win/win/win wouldn't it ?

And I've always had a soft spot for Delia what with her pies and Letsbea Avenue. We've all been there, haven't we :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'd take a Brighton game tonight please. There's five women screaming to autotune music in my kitchen and I refuse to leave my corridor room and I'm bored af and Norwich vs Crystal Palace wont help much.

If you are struggling with this first week of your preparation for Portslade, you may want to rethink ???

D

Deleted member 2719

That T Mitchell lad is a bit of a handful.
Come on Norwich.

Sent from my motorola one hyper using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Palarse off side goal.

Sent from my motorola one hyper using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5 Live are suggesting Conte isnt quite the genius NSC let me to believe he was on Sunday night.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Think it’s fair to say Couthinho and Gerrard make Villa a much more attractive proposition to the like of Biss.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Boo

Palace equalise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports