Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-10/10/22

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
That second Manure goal keeps us joint top on goals conceded this league season...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
All going to plan.

Mainly because Everton look pretty damn good at the back but very poor attacking. Manure can’t break them down but are offering defensive-mistake gifts up that Everton are just too poor to take advantage of.

I think this ends 1-1.

Hmmm.

Everton look really, really bad. Poor old Maupay has barely touched the ball.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Fulham players are bringing down Craig Dawson then it will be a penalty. One of the slowest centre-backs in the Premier League although he reads the game superbly.

Yes - was pretty stupid of the Fulham player, to 'bring down' Dawson, by getting his face in the way of Dawson's shoulder high, forearm smash. Joke of a decision, compounded by West Ham going on to score two more goals, BOTH of which should have been ruled out for handball. Utter shambles.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Yes - was pretty stupid of the Fulham player, to 'bring down' Dawson, by getting his face in the way of Dawson's shoulder high, forearm smash. Joke of a decision, compounded by West Ham going on to score two more goals, BOTH of which should have been ruled out for handball. Utter shambles.

Some things are debatable, but the Antonio handball "goal" was unbelievable. On MOTD they read out the explanation but that didn't wash. You can't get away with handball and from the direct resulting play score and say it was "second phase". CRAZY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some things are debatable, but the Antonio handball "goal" was unbelievable. On MOTD they read out the explanation but that didn't wash. You can't get away with handball and from the direct resulting play score and say it was "second phase". CRAZY.

Thing is, the explanation (arse-covering lie) that they trotted out - 'second phase' blah blah - is ONLY relevant if the handball was deemed to have been accidental. If the handball were deliberate (as was very clearly the case) then the 'phase' thing doesn't apply.

Fulham fans must be livid.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It is potentially that loveable scamp Schtevie G’s last game in charge of Huge Club Aston Villa tonight. Should they fail to get a positive result against the even more dire Quite Big Club Nottingham Forest, I think it might be curtains.

It’s shit against shitter - and it’s LIVE!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought Forest were playing tonight?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Donkey Mings as always thugging about throwing people to the floor.

Commentator ‘Bit harsh on Tyrone Mings that’

Does Mings have Lude pictures of everyone in the press and Southgate or something?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Great start, Come on Forest

Very nice, but most strange to see a shirt with no crap written all over the front of it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some hit from Ashley Young that, I must confess I thought he’d retired :lolol: Must be about 87 by now surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here