Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-10/10/22

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I miss the W D L on the table on this thread.

Just saying.

Sorry. There was a reason why I switched from the BBC to ESPN for the table but, for the life of me, I can't remember why now.

Just checking, the BBC table would still work fine, so I'll revert next week!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It brings me to no joy to say that was a decent goal by Eze.

I thought so too, but it warmed my heart to see how shallow their squad is for talent, evidenced by bringing on Will Hughes.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Are Liverpool just over the hill or are Arsenal quite decent this year? Or is 2022/23 season just a weak Prem (bar man city)?

Arsenal are pretty good but for Liverpool I think the problem is that opponents have figured out that TAA can't defend whatsoever. And yeah some of their players are past their peak and most of their recruitment in the last few years has been poor.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
TAA off “injured” at half time. Martinelli had him on toast, which is coincidental I’m sure.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Soft penalty, but this is a very entertaining match. Can Liverpool get two 3-3s in a row?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On a roll with Betfair.

E6DC62A6-3B98-4DC7-BE87-6898255D54BB.png

My theory (which will no doubt crash and burn) is that the markets seem to be ignoring the impact of summer player investment and linked to that form.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Arsenal supporter doesn't understand why Jesus isn't in the Brazil squad when Richard Arlison is 🤣

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hoping for a draw next with Everton and Man Utd. We'll stay 6th, and marvellous Merseyside lolz.

All going to plan.

Mainly because Everton look pretty damn good at the back but very poor attacking. Manure can’t break them down but are offering defensive-mistake gifts up that Everton are just too poor to take advantage of.

I think this ends 1-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here