[Albion] Premier League 8-10/10/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well I want us, Leeds, Leicester, Wolves and Forest to win. That'd be a great laugh.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is getting a bit boring. I've stopped trying to look at other teams results and where that might leave us - I'm just looking at it and thinking it'll be great if we win, and just a bit disappointing if we don't, because we'll win again soon anyway.

Where's the fun we had, trying to stay up in the Championship or the third division! :shrug:

:wink:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Everton v Man Utd should be a good watch at 7pm on Sunday. Timed perfectly for half time to coincide with Strictly: The Results but will mean we will have to record Celebrity Lingo on ITV.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I love football. It’s Championship, but 3rd vs 4th tonight - QPR vs (the glory of) Reading.

I just love it 😊

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Seriously buzzing for tomorrow. Due to bad holiday planning, train strikes and the Queen dying, I've only been to one match this season, the Newcastle 0-0

Add to that my office is in N17 and full of Spurs fans so bloody lovely going to work Monday morning if we win :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love football. It’s Championship, but 3rd vs 4th tonight - QPR vs (the glory of) Reading.

I just love it 😊
Ah but if we're talking about non Premier League sport tonight, then it's all about the Toronto Blue Jays v Seattle Mariners in the MLB play-offs for me tonight. Can't ruddy wait for that one. Although, obviously I hope the wheels fall off the Reading bus - not just because it's Reading but also because their manager is a wanker.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Matchday bump.

Brentford had a goal disallowed v newcastle. Still 0-0
Leicester 1-0 up v bournemouth.
Man city 1-0 v southampton
chelsea wolves 0-0.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Newcastle ahead. We are clinging on to 4th place with our fingernails now. They are just one goal off the same GD as us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
2-0 newcastle.

Brentford just gave Newcastle that one FFS.
2aa22a7895cd64f1e0bb87b265a5bd1b.jpg

One more and we lose our Champion’s League position!

Bloody Brentford!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Half-times
Bournemouth 0 - 1 Leicester
Chelsea 1-0 Wolves
Man City 2-0 Southampton
Newcastle 2-0 Brentford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports