Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can guarantee there will be plenty of Dark Arts on display up there next weekend.
The idea of it being 1-1 near the end, they are desperate for the win and we don’t need to win and us just time wasting the hell out of it really makes me feel happy.

That being said that’s a fantasy because RDZ would probably go all out attack :lolol: thats what I love about this team, I know we do the dark arts but Villa today were staggering I’ve never seen anything like that.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We'd have taken those results at the beginning of the day wouldn't we?!

I was very scared Villa would score a breakway second with Liverpool pushing for a winner. Exhilirating stuff. TAA ball across his own area didn't help my heart rate. What a finish by Firminho - would love him at the Albion. Milner looked bloody good too. Far more purposeful than their pups they play.

Shame Dyche's cloggers got a last minute goal but I'd take them surviving above Leeds. Now for Forest to get a win or point.

Football aye.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The idea of it being 1-1 near the end, they are desperate for the win and we don’t need to win and us just time wasting the hell out of it really makes me feel happy.

That being said that’s a fantasy because RDZ would probably go all out attack :lolol: thats what I love about this team, I know we do the dark arts but Villa today were staggering I’ve never seen anything like that.
And it was the Liverpool fans who really stopped them doing it even more. Constantly on them the moment they tried it. What a rank bunch of bastards.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Need 3pts from three matches, ending at Villa away, to finish the job properly.

What could possibly go wrong?

Well, how about... we narrowly beat Soton 1-0, then get thrashed 6-0 by Citeh (losing loads of players across the two games, natch), leaving Villa to chase a 5-goal win at their place?! Gulp.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We'd have taken those results at the beginning of the day wouldn't we?!
1 point out of 6 for the immediate rivals.

Still in 6th with now 2 games in hand on them.

Yes, it's been our day.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Hopefully Man City win the title tomorrow and wrap everyone up in cotton wool and not try and bust a gut in their last 2 games before Wembley and Istanbul. We obviously need to win tomorrow first, but I could see us getting something out of Wednesday night which would the goal difference issue irrelevant.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Please don't let us need a draw at villa
I can't see us getting anything there. Not unless we are just awesome on the day. The second half of the season has them in second. Whatever Emery has done, he's done it well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here