Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The frustrating part about that Villa point is that even if we win 5-0 tomorrow it's not MATHMATICALLY over.... so no big party!
If we win tomorrow we are MATHEMATICALLY guaranteed European football. Sure it’s only the Europa Conference League guaranteed but that’s still European football in the bag.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For people getting over excited, we haven't beaten southampton at home in over 10 years
And still haunts me we couldn't beat rock bottom Sheff U a couple of seasons back when they were shite

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Far too much arrogance from some. Remember Charlton? Remember Everton?

Let’s do the business tomorrow then we can talk.
Bristol City in 2017 is the game that springs to
mind for me, when a win would have clinched the title and they looked like no-hopers. Granted, they were fighting for survival rather than already down.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Beat saints and it would have to be 0-10 v City and 0-6 etc v Villa to claw back a +15
Actually if we lost 10-0 to City then a 3-0 win for Villa would be enough to turn over a +15 GD, due to the fact that every goal they score is +1 for their GD and -1 for ours.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
League table doesn’t lie. Look a bit daft not thinking we go into tomorrow favourites.
“Please stay off the pitch at the final whistle, so Sam Hammam and the lads can do a lap of honour”.

???

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No doubt at all that RDZ had a very clear eye on tomorrow with his team selection on Thursday. We’ll be fielding the strongest 11 available.
Yep, I wanna smash those feckers, and rub it in my step brothers face soooooooooo bad.
(he’s a scumpton fan)
apart from that I love him really.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bristol City in 2017 is the game that springs to
mind for me, when a win would have clinched the title and they looked like no-hopers. Granted, they were fighting for survival rather than already down.
Arrogance from some plain and simple. We have no divine right to win tomorrow. We need a good performance and support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here