Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21/12

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We don’t want a Fulham win, I always prefer three or more other clubs in deep shit.

D7E50E84-756B-4515-A747-F8576EBCDD37.png

aberdare seagull

Feb 28, 2014
south wales
Why is everyone concerned about other teams results this early in the season?? Everything is still in our hands if we can't pick up enough points to stay up off our own back then we get what we deserve

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Beat Sheffield United (we will) and Arsenal, with a free hit against West Ham, and things will start looking very different. Big few weeks.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why is everyone concerned about other teams results this early in the season?? Everything is still in our hands if we can't pick up enough points to stay up off our own back then we get what we deserve

I know what you mean, but as we now get well into the season, their results and points do become relevant.

We did celebrate the early car crash form of Fulham and Burnley, so it is balanced to also lament their wins.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

Can this one be checked if it is Palace?

Whatever it is, it is clearly vehemently anti-Albion, and not helpful or wanted for anything.

You’re right. 100’s of posts over a few short years slagging off Potter, March and Hughton, seizing on losses. Rarely anything positive or celebratory.

Something’s amiss.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
There was zero contact inside the box....I’m not sure if I’m seeing the same thing as this commentator, help me out? ???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Free kick edge of box. Yellow.

Another example of football being ****ed

Edit. 2 yellows, one for the tug, one for the dive.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here