Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21/12

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s a foul but the foul is outside the box, Wilson continues and falls over with absolutely no contact inside the box.

Maybe a red with the foul just outside the box? That VAR decision has genuinely perplexed me, what was that VAR official watching?

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

Can this one be checked if it is Palace?

Whatever it is, it is clearly vehemently anti-Albion, and not helpful or wanted for anything.

Grow a pair. It’s all about opinions. For some - Potter is lucky to be in a job. Shocking set of results - do I want him to go? No.

However - every fan has their right to express their opinions even if you don’t like what is said.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It’s a foul but the foul is outside the box, Wilson continues and falls over with absolutely no contact inside the box.

Maybe a red with the foul just outside the box? That VAR decision has genuinely perplexed me, what was that VAR official watching?

Anderson seemed a central part of their defence. That's him out for a while.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Grow a pair. It’s all about opinions. For some - Potter is lucky to be in a job. Shocking set of results - do I want him to go? No.

However - every fan has their right to express their opinions even if you don’t like what is said.

This guy pops up on random threads and only ever says Potter out, it’s not constructive or adding anything it’s blatant trolling.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Can't take any pleasure in such chaotic circumstances. Again, we benefit hugely from VAR but the next time we have a hard luck story, it will fall on deaf ears because the Premier League is completely f**k*d.

If we draw 0-0 and are denied a stone wall penalty tomorrow, we can't blame VAR yet again.........

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

But unlike say you and I venting our spleen after a defeat or questioning a manager, 90% of the posts since day one are negative before and after games. Strange.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

it's not the opinion as such, it's the constant whining negativity

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
And yet less than a week ago some of us thought Palace were something to aspire to....

Give it a rest mate. They are still doing a hell of a lot better than us in the table. I'd aspire to be the team Southampton are currently and as I'm sure you heard, they lost 9-0 to a much lesser team than Liverpool a year ago.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fulham were by far the better team IMO, even with 10 they looked equally dangerous to Newcastle.

Truly dire refereeing cost them, I’m still staggered by that VAR official not looking much more closely at that, you could possible argue it’s a red as there was a tug when Wilson was getting away from him but I’m sorry players diving into the box like that are embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here