Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21/12

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well, that's put a smile on my face. Until tomorrow at least.

Liverpool scoring worldies and not bothering to celebrate out of pity. The ref adding only 1 minute of injury time despite four goals and several substitutions out of pity. Lovely.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How is that possible?

Even if it took 10 seconds per goal to celebrate and get ready for kick off, it still would have been over a minute.

Further proof that refs are shite at time keeping.

You see it so often and it is very, very wrong. When teams are getting a hiding, refs always minimise the added time. When goal difference is a factor, they should be punished for doing it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How is that possible?

Even if it took 10 seconds per goal to celebrate and get ready for kick off, it still would have been over a minute.

Further proof that refs are shite at time keeping.

Or charitable.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
E0FCD494-3466-4B87-B52A-D0EDF6A074C1.jpeg

Drink anyone?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ha ha ha. I've been out and unable to follow this. I thought, when I had a chance to check my phone and saw 0-5, that was the final score. Getting in and seeing the 7 was fantastic.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Can’t recall a piss take of another EPL away from home, perhaps also Stains 0-9 LCFC.

BBS forum have blocked visitors on matchdays :ffsparr::FFSPuncheon:cry:

Some of them still have a sense of humour.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-12-19T15-04-55.003Z.png

Others, not so much.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-12-19T15-09-55.801Z.png

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Watching Southampton makes me even more angry about how we let them off the hook, they are in such good form and we dominated them and then let them back in, granted they did dominate the second half but chance wise they really didn’t create much against us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Watching Southampton makes me even more angry about how we let them off the hook, they are in such good form and we dominated them and then let them back in, granted they did dominate the second half but chance wise they really didn’t create much against us.

1-0 down

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
They might have been trash against us, but got a point nonetheless. They made two serious first team signings (Batshuayi, Eze) and a couple of good squad fillers around that (Clyne, Butland), they also have got their talisman from reportedly downing tools to playing in form. Against us, Batshuayi won (won being very operative in this scenario) a penalty, and scored a goal that was (correctly) ruled out by VAR for offside. Frustratingly, he is a signing that would have improved our team. Since playing us they've scored 12 goals in 7 games, we've scored 6.

Statistically, they are more clinical than us (they have outperformed their GFxG by 3 goals in comparison to our underscoring by 3 goals) and far tighter at the back (they have conceded 4 less than us). They therefore deserve to be 7 points clear of us.

And yet less than a week ago some of us thought Palace were something to aspire to....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You'd want Vestergaard on your side in a fight, wouldn't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here