Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-20/10/22

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bruno Fernandes is a cheating wimp. Tiny contact from Bissouma goes down like he's shot.
Not taxi for Fernandes, Ambulance for Fernandes.:tosser::wanker:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
With that Chelsea team I’d want to be winning that fixture. 😜
Obviously. For a team in the top 4 there's about 32 or so games every season they'd want to win. Likewise, Brighton should beat Nottingham. But thank God football isn't like that.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bissouma asleep there

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It's stupid that they can’t/ won't wear their home kit.
A lot more strict about colours (or is it "colors" in UK?) and patterns after some kind of colour-retardation (may or may not be the politically correct phrase) organisation stepped in and told the PL to care about them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Wolves are after top of the table QPR’s Beale. If he hangs around for a couple of days he could go back to Villa to replace Gerrard.

That would be very funny to me :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A lot more strict about colours (or is it "colors" in UK?) and patterns after some kind of colour-retardation (may or may not be the politically correct phrase) organisation stepped in and told the PL to care about them.
It’s Colors for the American owned PL clubs :wink:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
To a person, they’ve turned on “negative, low block” Conte tonight and the players. You don’t even get a nsc-esque debate. Just anger. People want Poch back.
They looked a bit Forest tbh. Amazing, even when going behind, still a back 5, little spark. I mean, I know we don’t take our chances but even in defeat to say Brentford we always show our teeth I feel.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They looked a bit Forest tbh. Amazing, even when going behind, still a back 5, little spark. I mean, I know we don’t take our chances but even in defeat to say Brentford we always show our teeth I feel.
We’re literally just a finisher or two away from being a winning machine, so near yet so far.

Spurs are one of the many low block, mass defence teams in the EPL. Except Levy/Lewis have spent vast sums to churn out this crap, relying on a 7 year old partnership upfront to pinch a goal or dive in the box.

41A0A48D-D473-480B-ACAC-CE833F6CDC45.png

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We’re literally just a finisher or two away from being a winning machine, so near yet so far.

Spurs are one of the many low block, mass defence teams in the EPL. Except Levy/Lewis have spent vast sums to churn out this crap, relying on a 7 year old partnership upfront to pinch a goal or dive in the box.

View attachment 152956
You’ll be throwing your Carling around the Sportman when Kane wins England a penalty at the World Cup. Put the Fighting Cock down, no one on that forum goes down Spurs.

You only hate Harry Kane because he scores against Brighton more often than not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here