Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet on BBC1 tonight??

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It's like watching an unfaithful girlfriend.........I may not be able to watch the half time analysis. :(

Strange girlfriends you must have...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He sounds and looks nervous to me.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
From who? Why would he need permission?

Seeing him immediately made me nostalgic for what was, what, five or six weeks ago? It's crap that it's turned out like this.

Da boss of course, would need permission for media work outside of his contract.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
He won't have a smile on his face tomorrow when he doesn't have a job
Whatever happens, he will be smiling. Whatever happens in this 'disciplinary' he will either stay or, the dialogue will only be about how much he will receive as a termination payment and subsequent compromise agreement. Then it will be just a quiet parting of the ways, with nothing but a formal thanks to Gus and wishing him the best for the future. No further comment, and we move on........

i could be wrong though, and he may stay!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
From who? Why would he need permission?

Seeing him immediately made me nostalgic for what was, what, five or six weeks ago? It's crap that it's turned out like this.

Massive THIS. That's exactly how I feel. If it had to be, it could have been a cordial departure.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Those Uruguayans are a bunch of mingers. Who glued the ears on?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
And Alan shearer said the same but you're not going to attack him about it.

And Lineker. "Anyone would've done that." And they probably would have too. And if an England player did it, and we got through to the World Cup semi-Final, I doubt that player would be portrayed as the anti-Christ.

Suarez is a tosser though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, Swazza is brilliant. A cross between Michael Owen and Freddie Mercury. Mind you, I hate Queen.

Aug 23, 2011
And Lineker. "Anyone would've done that." And they probably would have too. And if an England player did it, and we got through to the World Cup semi-Final, I doubt that player would be portrayed as the anti-Christ.

Suarez is a tosser though.

I'd like to think I wouldn't have done the same but if I'm honest in a split second decision I would more than likely have punched the ball too

Yes I agree Suarez is a tosser, great footballer but could so with employing a pr agent or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here