• Thank you

Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have to feel really bad for Bruno, Ben, Björn, Billy and Kyle as they obviously had no choice (as they're not getting any blame) but to follow GP to Chelsea.

Anyway, boo the lot... its what you do best.

Have you not read the Bruno thread before you engaged your keyboard fingers ?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
They are dead to me now, Potter and his close team one thing but Bruno and Roberts leaves a very nasty taste. Anywhere else he would have been sacked on some of the runs we had but he was given time and respect by the club. To go like this and to clear out the whole first team coaching set up is very disrespectful IMHO.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
taking the coaches has changed my view. bit shitty really.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone who's put "thank you" have a word with yourself. Chelsea might as well play in blue and white stripes
They'll be taking our training ground and the Amex next.

Anyone free on Sat to take charge of the team?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Definitely a thank you!!!
I have not always been his biggest fan but he certainly proved me wrong.
I don't think he had a choice but to go if he had the ambition to be a top manger and this opportunity may well have only come round once in a lifetime.
I hope he does well and kicks on.
If he is given the time, with the ability at his disposal at Chelsea he will win trophies!!

Was ok with him going but to take Bruno and Ben Roberts is a smack in the face for TB and PB.

Hope you get no time and are sacked as an abject failure now!! Brummie T.wat!!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Retracting my earlier Thank you and using the **** you I held in reserve. I may have several further **** you's to add.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
of course its "Thank you" but I voted the other way 'coz that's how I feel right now.. I will get over it, we all will and we hope that the next team in can inspire the players that the current success is absolutely still the trajectory.. but it's Ok to feel hurt, peed off and angry as that's part of a change process.. I was in denial yesterday ("Poch is the logical choice for Chelsea") to anger (my vote above) and I will be interested in our next manager in the next day or so.. but right now.....

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Jumps ship and more or less takes the whole backroom with him. Thanks GP for leaving us in a poor situation. Hopes of keeping players who's contracts are close to up and need renewing have now probably disappeared and other clubs will think they can pick the bones even further.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If that mural is still up get it replaced by Blooms mug asap. It's over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports