• Thank you

Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am a petulant fellow so at the moment it is a massive **** off. Felt like we were just getting started with something special and I don't think we will get that again for a while. The timing stinks.

Being level headed, I get why he has gone and given a big opportunity like that in my career I probably would go. If he goes on to be a massive success and wins the World Cup for England then I am sure we will all say how little old Brighton helped him get there. But I need to get over it before I wish him good luck

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Neither.

It's a bit of a dilemna really. I wom't rejoice if he crashes and burns - but neither do I want Chelsea to do well.

zamora the merrier

Mar 1, 2009
Definitely a thank you!!!
I have not always been his biggest fan but he certainly proved me wrong.
I don't think he had a choice but to go if he had the ambition to be a top manger and this opportunity may well have only come round once in a lifetime.
I hope he does well and kicks on.
If he is given the time, with the ability at his disposal at Chelsea he will win trophies!!

Exactly my thoughts although I’m not sure he will get the time at Chelsea

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Thanks.

But leaving first week of September to a club that changes managers more often than I change my underwear doesn't sit too well.

Not upset that he is going, but how he is going. I didn't think he would leave mid way through a season, thought his relationship with the chairman would prevent that. Turns out he couldn't **** off fast enough....maybe it's not quite a thank you from me yet.

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nah I'm not having it. Managers haven't got the same excuse as players "careers are short and you don't know when you'll get another chance like this". He is an amazing manager who will IMO always have the pick of the bunch. Stitching us up six games in to go and manage that total shitstorm up the road baffles me.

Thinking that Chelsea have somehow turned over a new leaf and he won't be out on his arse after a bad run or two seems naïve in the extreme!

zamora the merrier

Mar 1, 2009
He is an intelligent humble but ambitious guy. We were lucky to have him and he was very lucky in the opportunity we gave him. So for me ambition not greed

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Was happy enough to sign an extended contract with us after only 6 months at the Albion. Not the best way to be leaving us when his job is half finished. So sorry but I’m in the f u camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
It’s got to be thank you he’s given us the best football we’ve ever seen as Brighton fans. But the way I feel at the moment I hope it goes horribly wrong for him at Chelsea.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just gutted at the moment, don't really have the ability to think about whether it's thank you or **** you.

Genuinely thought we were in for a spectacular season, did not see this coming just yet.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
F@ck you.

This was the season to reap the rewards of the 'its all about the long term project maaaan' - and he's off for the cash at the first shout.

His self proclaimed ISP was being different from the others. How many times has he used the words 'togetherness' and 'humble' in his last few press conferences.

So now he's just Allardyce with a Masters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here