Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible bad news for a B777 [Malaysian MH370]

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
What's the odds it's sat on a runway somewhere in Asia or the Middle East surrounded by US special forces ?

I would not go quite that far,however from what we hear and see in the media America is just a small player in the background offering some support nothing in my opinion could be further from the truth. We know that there are no Americans on board so for them that takes out the human interest angle. At first we were told the flight was on course for China therefore any 'downing' would be close to China and they would not want the Americans on their doorstep. So lets go with hi-jacking to somewhere like Kazakhstan how stable a country is it,home to terrorists ? What about its neighbours are they stable ? So therefore maybe the Americans have a very good idea of where this plane is and if so i would be hoovering-up every single piece of information i could on the situation remember there outlook on terror changed forever after 9/11 so 239 lives is a small price to pay in their veiw of the bigger picture. They would never admit that they knew where the plane was and you could never prove they knew. Finally you keep hearing comments like 'plenty diplomatic activaty is going on in the background' does that mean someone has made a statement re-guarding flight MH370 from an unknown source ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How come pilots can disable the communications/tracking systems ? What benefit does this give them in normal day to day flying?

Quite. One thing you can be sure of is that the ability to disable the comms will be taken out of the pilots hands from here on in. The aviation industry always learns from catastrophes and subsequent flights are always safer as a result.

Whole thing sucks though. Either international satellite/spy comms has all been bluff and bluster flor yonks or there's a shitload of stuff we're not being told. Has to be one or other.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
How come pilots can disable the communications/tracking systems ? What benefit does this give them in normal day to day flying?

Pilots need to have control of all electrical components on an aeroplane in case of electrical fire. If there is a fault they need to be able to disable the electrical component to reduce risk of fire.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
best article so far on all the facts, and some plausable theories doing the rounds.....with source.

http://www.sott.net/article/275646-Was-Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-370-redirected-to-Diego-Garcia

warning: may include some theories based upon historic events and logical speculation.

I could go with that.

Really? It's absolute nonsense and totally uncorroborated. And badly written. E.g.

The transponders on Flight 370 was switched off immediately

Wherever something doesn't fit it's dismissed without any evidence whatsoever. E.G.

But unlike Malaysia, Indonesia is a defacto Globalist client state, and would immediately cover up such information

Really? So to make the theory hold Indonesia has to be in on it?

and

America's biggest trading client, Communist China, also expressed irritation at the Malaysian government over the "confusion."

Hello? AMERICAN MAINSTREAM MEDIA WERE THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THE PLANE CARRIED ON FLYING. See my post #153.

Usual half baked CT nonsense. And as usual it's far too long and terribly written to make most normal people tune off half way through so the CTs can claim we 'didn't read it' and 'have closed minds'. And to think hybrid complained about that Vice article on muscles and tatoos.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
oh do grow up.

That's the best you've got? That's the whole sum of your argument? That someone takes three minutes to take apart three separate parts of the link and they need to 'grow up'. It's horseshit. Lay off the drugs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
best article so far on all the facts, and some plausable theories doing the rounds.....with source.

http://www.sott.net/article/275646-Was-Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-370-redirected-to-Diego-Garcia

warning: may include some theories based upon historic events and logical speculation.

I do like the theory that the Americans hijacked the plane and flew it to Diego Garcia.

I prefer to think that it carried military equipment, based on alien technology acquired from a UFO crash site, that they didn't want to fall into the hands of China.

Sounds more like a plot for the next XFile.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I do like the theory that the Americans hijacked the plane and flew it to Diego Garcia.

I prefer to think that it carried military equipment, based on alien technology acquired from a UFO crash site, that they didn't want to fall into the hands of China.

Sounds more like a plot for the next XFile.

whatever happened it will spawn many movies and TV programs, factual or not.

Wonder if it's an ad for the new Liam Nesson movie gone wrong.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't imagine what the relatives are going through. At least if you know that the people are dead, you can accept it and start grieving.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

EVERYTHING is a bloody conspiracy with you. It's embarrassing.

(Indonesia is already in the hands of the Globalists, and therefore never gets any brinkmanship from Communist China, which is a creation of the Globalists) Lol. The article's over-emphasis on 'Communist China' is hilarious, not to mention; China isn't communist, only in name.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Come on hybrid, we're waiting for a proper response. Are you waiting for the latest CT website to post so you can copy and paste it you sorry sheep?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

Interesting article, Diego Garcia being located within range of one of the 2 revised flight paths as shown on CNN.

The problem I have with the Diego Garcia theory is that nothing is mentioned how the crew were compromised.
Just can't see CIA agents or who ever boarding the plane & becoming hijackers.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The key for me is "WHY"? What is the motive or purpose of all this?

Terrorism works on, err, terror, so to ensure it has the terror effect, the terror organisation publicises what they have done to strike terror in to those who remain alive - terrorism is almost always backed up by a "cause" aka why we have done this awful deed. I see no evidence of this?

I read that pilots site / thread [well some of it] - apparently the flight was not allowed to be sold out, 50 seats could not be sold due to weight restrictions - so what was in the cargo? Was it something valuable? Gold is heavy [sorry speculating].

To me, there is something very underhand going on and I'm of the opinion that this aircraft landed safely somewhere. I also believe that there is more information yet to be released, particularly from military sources who's radar will track UFOs - which, with the transponders off and no radio comms, this T7 had become. This makes their flight path very sensitive, given they now think this aircraft flew on for several hours. If any UFO comes into "owned" airspace it will get a reception of at least two interceptor military aircraft - unless that country is in on it too.

This is an international incident of unprecedented proportions - I do hope they get to the bottom of it eventually.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The key for me is "WHY"? What is the motive or purpose of all this?

Terrorism works on, err, terror, so to ensure it has the terror effect, the terror organisation publicises what they have done to strike terror in to those who remain alive - terrorism is almost always backed up by a "cause" aka why we have done this awful deed. I see no evidence of this?

I read that pilots site / thread [well some of it] - apparently the flight was not allowed to be sold out, 50 seats could not be sold due to weight restrictions - so what was in the cargo? Was it something valuable? Gold is heavy [sorry speculating].

To me, there is something very underhand going on and I'm of the opinion that this aircraft landed safely somewhere. I also believe that there is more information yet to be released, particularly from military sources who's radar will track UFOs - which, with the transponders off and no radio comms, this T7 had become. This makes their flight path very sensitive, given they now think this aircraft flew on for several hours. If any UFO comes into "owned" airspace it will get a reception of at least two interceptor military aircraft - unless that country is in on it too.

This is an international incident of unprecedented proportions - I do hope they get to the bottom of it eventually.

Whilst not disagreeing with your speculation, the plane would have to have landed somewhere without a mobile phone mast anywhere near surely, otherwise I'm sure someone would have made a phone call, could the perpetrators have managed to seize all the mobile phones?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Whilst not disagreeing with your speculation, the plane would have to have landed somewhere without a mobile phone mast anywhere near surely, otherwise I'm sure someone would have made a phone call, could the perpetrators have managed to seize all the mobile phones?

If this plane has been hijacked and landed without detection then the perpetrators will not have had any trouble scrambling phone signals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here