Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from tonight

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
True, time will tell. As I say, no promotion within the next 3 years would surprise me. I hope for it in a way, since last season we had to resort to hating Charlton, and this season it looks like we're gonna pick Bristol City as your substitute for hatred in our league!

I re-read a thread on the BBS recently when Jordan was new to Palace, when he wasn't orange, was without blonde highlights, didn't talk too much, and was promising loads of cash for players. He thought we were destined for higher things and so did we. As it was, that cash has only led to one promotion and we're pretty much back where we were 9 years ago!

They were happy, naive days, before reality kicked in!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
True, time will tell. As I say, no promotion within the next 3 years would surprise me. I hope for it in a way, since last season we had to resort to hating Charlton, and this season it looks like we're gonna pick Bristol City as your substitute for hatred in our league!

I re-read a thread on the BBS recently when Jordan was new to Palace, when he wasn't orange, was without blonde highlights, didn't talk too much, and was promising loads of cash for players. He thought we were destined for higher things and so did we. As it was, that cash has only led to one promotion and we're pretty much back where we were 9 years ago!

They were happy, naive days, before reality kicked in!
I must admit I've noticed you talk a lot of sense (not just on this thread) and I agreed with your original analysis. You're that worrying beast - an intelligent Palace fan. It's much easier for us if we just dismiss you all as ignorant retards who can only hurl playground insults (viz suoer neils sash army), so if you do make a valid point it's quite likely to get dismissed or ignored simply because you're pikey scum.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
another positive...the HTFC world report should be a good'un with all that went on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here