Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from tonight

Although I have never in my life seen the Albion have 7 put past them (since 76), there are some positives to be drawn from this abhorrent performence:

1. We scored
2. We were drawing
3. Even if we lost 2-1, we still lost
4. Debut for Smith x 2
5. It cannot get any worse.
6. Our season starts here

That's it.

Super seagulls:ascarf:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
7. I had the good sense not to travel up there.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
7. I had the good sense not to travel up there.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The only positive was that we did not concede 8

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dickinson scored, Smith saved a penalty, we don't have to play Huddersfield again for ages, hopefully shows Slade that El-Abd and McLeod aren't up to scratch, and that Dicker should come in.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
The positive, is that Brighton got the utter shit kicked out of them tonight... Hahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry, but I got crucified on here a month or two ago, when people were claiming that Brighton were going to be an established Premiership team fighting for a European spot in two season's time and I suggested that a sudden splash of money doesn't cause instant success, and that you success would be gradual. Therefore, I think I deserve and opportunity to be smug.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
The positive, is that Brighton got the utter shit kicked out of them tonight... Hahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry, but I got crucified on here a month or two ago, when people were claiming that Brighton were going to be an established Premiership team fighting for a European spot in two season's time and I suggested that a sudden splash of money doesn't cause instant success, and that you success would be gradual. Therefore, I think I deserve and opportunity to be smug.

souds like a voice of experinece from the hammerings palace have taken over the years...what was it 9 against Liverpool?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You're Palace-absolutely f*** all to be smug about-even after we've just lost 7-1. Thankfully it wasn't 9-0.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
that i changed my mind at lunch time and decided to put work before driving up to uddersfield !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here