Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hopefully we are learning that if you tackle from the wrong side the consequences of losing the tackle are far greater. Calceido seems to have mastered it but Estupinan has more to do.

Also, replacing Lallana with Encisco in the 3rd minute isn’t the way to protect a lead.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can zone out of the Albion to get Christmas shopping done

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
From the West Upper I noted two, yes two, separate groups of Ecuadorian fans paying homage to our Ecuadorian players and their countrymen by attending the game in the North.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Spotted @dazzer6666 on FAN ZONE! But he either didn't notice or was ignoring it 🤣

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
1. Sorry but I thought Colwill was fecking shite
2. March played well despite being schooled by Digne in the first half, with some competent officials would have had won some dangerous freekicks in the second half.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Or maybe the opposition just wanted it more on the day? :shrug:
The opposition were a bunch of cheating whingeing diving ………

I read the Guardian match report on the Seagulls travel bus after the match and it commented on resorting to “the dark arts” and “cynical fouling” in the last 15 minutes. I’ve never liked Villa, and today they justified that with a vengeance.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We were delayed leaving the coach park but my 5g kicked in and worked for the first one when 50% of the coaches had left

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Brighton fans very well behaved - None of the Villa players got their lights punched out after the whistle blew and all the match officials left with their gonads intact and our boys will live to fight another day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here