Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
1. Thought Colwill was very promising given his inexperience. Excellent passing and calm on the ball. At least one superb saving tackle. Gutted for him he missed the free header. Seriously hope we have some hidden agreement to buy at the end of the season.

2. March looked positive and confident in the second half. Some great 1 touch stuff generally between the front 6, just unfortunately no end product today against a committed and well drilled defence.

3. De Zerbi yellow card. Great to see him getting involved!

4. Didn't have to endure Sweet Caroline at the full time whistle.

5. Cycled back to Lewes in 15 minutes rather than suffering the train queue.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Maybe odd positive to a player but from team play point of view Nothing. We were terrible

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I saw any positives today, the team and manager were below par

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Colwill, Estupinan and March played well.

RDZ hopefully learnt that:
- Enciso is light years away from starting EPL games.
- Always start with Veltman.
Colwill did. Not remotely convinced about the other two.
Estupinan did some good things going forward, but might have delivered better.
I love Solly, but he was poor today, especially in the first half. Should have won a penalty despite that.
You're obsessed with Veltman, I'm obsessed with Webster. Most are obsessed with Dunk. Dare I say it that, alongside his lack of pace, another reason why he doesn't get picked for England is that he makes too many bad decisions, the penalty today being one of them, the multiple red cards another.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Colwill did. Not remotely convinced about the other two.
Estupinan did some good things going forward, but might have delivered better.
I love Solly, but he was poor today, especially in the first half. Should have won a penalty despite that.
You're obsessed with Veltman, I'm obsessed with Webster. Most are obsessed with Dunk. Dare I say it that, alongside his lack of pace, another reason why he doesn't get picked for England is that he makes too many bad decisions, the penalty today being one of them, the multiple red cards another.
4 reds in 186 PL games for a CB isn’t overly bad TBF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here