Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Popped into the AMEX this afternoon

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I've been waiting for you to pop up, twat!

now now, you dont want [MENTION=21451]ifuhatepalacestandup[/MENTION] to read this thread and get the same idea.

no need for nasty namecallin :(

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I've just got back from a quick trip to the Amex. I asked a groundsman if he'd seen anyone at the Amex today. He gave me a long list of names I didn't recognise, they may have been his groundkeeping colleagues. So I asked him if he'd seen any footballers. He told me he had quite a bit to do and asked if I'd mind moving along, before reminding me that if he did know anything there was a cat's chance in hell of him telling some random weirdo who was stalking round the stadium for no reason.

Just thought I'd let you all know. Make of it what you will.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The reality is the staff that are around the Amex during the week are very friendly and approachable and I very much doubt it's against the rules to mention to fans which faces are around and about. The reg numbers on the cars parked by the shop give a lot away of course.
Fact is it's not unreasonable to ask and then share info on here, as I said I maybe going down tomorrow morning but even if I bump into Bobby Zamora in the toilet I will be buggered if I am going to share it with you lot:rave::rave:

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Someone talking sense, thanks martyn! I was trying to be informative, and as you say - they see people coming and going and im sure would be happy to share this info.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
So yeah, according to the staff at the ground, no-one new has been there so far today.

One guy did say though, that the deal with Cardiff for Nooney has been finalised and were getting £1.2m for him. Seems a bit lower than what I, and most others were anticipating!

View attachment 34389

you popping down there again today fella? apparently a black landrover about for you to check out. :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here