Popped into the AMEX this afternoon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
So yeah, according to the staff at the ground, no-one new has been there so far today.

One guy did say though, that the deal with Cardiff for Nooney has been finalised and were getting £1.2m for him. Seems a bit lower than what I, and most others were anticipating!

IMAG0804.jpg

so yeah, according to the staff at the ground, no-one new has been there so far today.

One guy did say though, that the deal with cardiff for nooney has been finalised and were getting £1.2m for him. Seems a bit lower than what i, and most others were anticipating!

View attachment 34389
That private investigators job you applied for has just gone sir,i suggest you pursue the photography route:moo:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
THIS BLOKE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM NSC- This is the worst story ive ever read on here- Theres a compliment in here somewhere fella!!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
???Did you think they would actually confide in you?
So yeah, according to the staff at the ground, no-one new has been there so far today.

One guy did say though, that the deal with Cardiff for Nooney has been finalised and were getting £1.2m for him. Seems a bit lower than what I, and most others were anticipating!

View attachment 34389

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

View attachment 34389

Someone ITK or the car park attendant?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think I am going down tomorrow morning to the shop and Dick's Bar, I will ask lots of questions, the guys that show us where to park in front of the shop seem to know what's going on,

The lady who serves me my Americano and pan au chocolat up in Dicks Bar is my sauce.

Might pop in for early breakfast tomorrow.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Loving the colour co-ordinated traffic cones.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Alright calm the fcuk down people! I just thought id let you know that no-one has been there thus far today. According to the dude who was by the shop directing the parking. He seemed pretty sure of himself. I won't even fcuking bother next time!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Alright calm the fcuk down people! I just thought id let you know that no-one has been there thus far today. According to the dude who was by the shop directing the parking. He seemed pretty sure of himself. I won't even fcuking bother next time!

............plus he told you the Noone fee remember

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports