Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Popped into the AMEX this afternoon

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I hope you know what you're doing because I'm starting to get scared.

I was looking to buy a couple of Twix bars but they were too expensive for what I had in the bank. The shopkeeper offered me £7 for the packet of Skips I was carrying but I turned him down as I knew it would scare people. I also didn't have much time left to buy a replacment packet ot crisps.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was looking to buy a couple of Twix bars but they were too expensive for what I had in the bank. The shopkeeper offered me £7 for the packet of Skips I was carrying but I turned him down as I knew it would scare people. I also didn't have much time left to buy a replacment packet ot crisps.

I would have cut my losses and gone for the almost out-of-date Kit-Kat Chunky, at least it would have satisfied your hunger for a while.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Good!
Alright calm the fcuk down people! I just thought id let you know that no-one has been there thus far today. According to the dude who was by the shop directing the parking. He seemed pretty sure of himself. I won't even fcuking bother next time!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:ffsparr::timmy::flounce::clap2:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
They're lying to you, i bet Zamora is there right now!

Indeed he is. he's just barged Michael Owen out of the way in the queue to dick's bar

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I made a cup of tea at work today but guess what ? I forgot to actually put the tea bag in the cup before I poured the boiling water in. It's been a crazy day.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He wore, He wore, he wore a yellow jacket,
he wore a yellow jacket the day before deadline day,
and when I asked, why do you wear that jacket,
He said "I'm in the Know mate" and it's Michael Owen day.

*gets coat*

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
:bounce: hehehe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here