Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, Please do not appoint Nathan Jones.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You wanted him to be demoted to Dev coach and off the scene the other day :lolol:

Well, I now think he's earnt the right to stay in some capacity, but no higher than 1st team coach (so still a demotion). Why the :lolol:? Hardly a massive shift, is it?

PS. Good to see you on here again. Perhaps refrain from going OTT with the abuse like you did last time, eh?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well it is a massive shift from when you wanted him gone with Sami. Two little shifts makes a massive one.

Fair enough. I'm happy to concede I would have sacked him when Oscar went if I was in charge (and said so on here). Now, I'm happy to eat humble pie and recognise how well we did against Fulham under Jones' (hopefully interim) management. I even went as far as saying 'credit where credit's due'! Still think it's far, far too big a risk to make him our next permanent manager tho', which I presume remains your preferred option.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Fair enough. I'm happy to concede I would have sacked him when Oscar went if I was in charge (and said so on here). Now, I'm happy to eat humble pie and recognise how well we did against Fulham under Jones' (hopefully interim) management. I even went as far as saying 'credit where credit's due'! Still think it's far, far too big a risk to make him our next permanent manager tho', which I presume remains your preferred option.

I wanted Hughton in the summer, but I am also confident in Jone's ability. They would work well together and I made the point in another thread and gave the reasons for it....... http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...s-or-Hughton&p=6736096&viewfull=1#post6736096

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here