Players on the way out ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jones may just take them to Luton ? ???

Holla on loan and Chicksen as a full transfer ? ???

It wouldn't surprise me to see Holla go out out on loan but you're wide of the mark if you think that Luton pay the sort of wages that we do

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
JFC to Milton Keynes £500,000 ? What is his value?
Holla released ?
Chicksen at the end of the window ?
Someone must come in for Stephens. Every player has his price. Chris may have someone else lined up.
JFC will be 250k ish,..... my concern would be for a 'rogue' bid for Kayal,... he is obvious quality, and a mid/lower Prem team would have the clout to offer silly money.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
JFC on loan would be good for him and us in the short term. I still feel he has the ability to stay & contribute long term.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Wouldn't be against JFC being sold for a small amount, we're holding him back and he's clearly not first choice here.

BUT, I would only be happy with that IF we had a massive sell on percentage. That way we won't regret it if he does go for big money in a year or 2.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I read it as a player coming in and a player leaving, JFC has gone so who is coming in?

Sorry, I was trying to be clever which clearly doesn't suit me.

I meant incoming news of an outgoing player.

I know nothing at all about anyone coming in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Transfer Centre 9 reckon Fulham have bid 2 million for Baldock. Wolves also interested.

They still have no more news on LEE Crofts to Seattle Sounders though [emoji38]ol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Wouldn't be against JFC being sold for a small amount, we're holding him back and he's clearly not first choice here.

BUT, I would only be happy with that IF we had a massive sell on percentage. That way we won't regret it if he does go for big money in a year or 2.

So you weren't one of the masses saying he was worth millions a little while ago? And who flamed me for saying we'd get 500k?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports