Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Kuipers 6 - not as assured as usual today.
Whing 5 - looked vulnerable at times.
Elphick 5 - not at his best
Hawkins 5 - is he really fully fit ?
Richards 6 - the best out of a fairly poor defence today.
Virgo 3 - clearly out of position.
Livermore 7 - did all the right things.
Savage 7 - I don't like or partcularly believe the hype, but good distribution and leadership qualities.
Thornton 9.5 - CLASS CLASS CLASS !!!, please please stay as long as you like. An absolute joy to watch.
Forster 6 - worked hard as usual.
Murray 9.5 - proof that he's a 20 goals a season striker.

Subs: Just plain wrong ! MA 3 - what was he thinking ?!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Kuipers 6
Whing 6
Richards 6
Elphick 7
Hawkins 6
Virgo 5 but won his headers
Savage 6.5
Livermore 6
Thorton 10 Sheer class, made murray's goals and made him look good
Forster 5
Murray 9.5 well taken goals and put in effort today

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Kuipers - 6 - Not his best day but not bad

Whing - 5 - Pretty quiet going forward and looked vunerable in 2nd half
Hawkins - 5 - Really don't like him
Elphick - 6 - Far from his best
Richards - 6 - Struggled in the first half but better in the second

Virgo - 5 - Why was he in this position??? Battled well, but if he's better than Anyinsah then I'm better than Robbie Savage
Savage - 7 - Looked classy in the first half before tiring in the second, should be a great player for us
Livermore - 6 - Solid
Thornton - 9 - Quality delivery and a genuine threat, he is just what we need

Forster - 6 - Not at his best today
Murray - 9 - Hat-trick hero. Looked like a different player today with hard work and clinical finishing. Quieter in the 2nd half but still our best player overall.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm quite happy to admit when he makes a mistake. You want proof of that? Well how about LAST WEEK. He made a mistake. There, get over it. He's a league one keeper - they do make mistakes sometimes.

Today though he coped fairly well in terrible conditions, and wasn't at fault for any of the goals we conceded. Have a look at the SHAMBLES in front of him before you blame him.

As I said, if you're blaming him for all three goals today then you must also blame the Cheltenham keeper for the three they let in. In fact, do you ever see a goal that ISN'T the keepers fault, or is it just when Kuipers is playing?

:lol: Come off it, he was at fault for all 3 goals!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I do not watch the game through Dutch eyes but can see that all afternoon FDM was struggling with crosses and corners and thus put pressure on the defenders.

Did you not see how wet it was?! Jeez! I've never been FDM's biggest fan, but would rather expect that conditions were far too slippery to be sure of catching anything. He saved us once or twice in the game and wasn't at fault for any goal, bar (maybe) the first.
Give the guy a break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here