Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Here we go

Kuipers 6- looked a bit shaky,possibly at fault for first goal
Whing 6- Distribution poor as usual
Elphick 6- some good challenges but poor positionally
Hawkins 6- Good in the air, poor on the ground. Why is Virgo not playing there?
Richards 6- Average

Virgo 5- Never really got in the game, not surprising seeing as he's not a winger. Shocking decision by Adams, he MUST be undroppable
Livermore 6- Thought he looked ok, good tackles and a few good balls
Savage 7- Good debut, ran around a lot and looked fairly composed on the ball, but for a few dodgy moments
Thornton 7- Looked really good, great ball for the last goal and lively all game

Murray 9- Absoloute CLASS. Great finishes for all the goals, where are the Murray knockers now?
Forster 5- Never really got into game, offside far too often. Should have been substituted.

Fraser 5- On for 3 minutes and let ball run under his foot for their goal

Adams 4- Poor tactically, no idea why Anyinsah didn't start or get on. He better get it sorted and soon.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ric, did Wayne Gray play well?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why f***ing spam for, wasnt it clear enough CONBOY beat you to it.

tut

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Will The Complete Badger come on later and try to defend Kuipers who was partly to blame or could have done better with all of their goals.

Hmm, I didn't see the first goal so not sure about that one.

How exactly could he have done better with the second one? it was a super strike from 22 yards into the TOP corner. I know you HATE the bloke but its a bit harsh blaming him for that.

The third one im not sure how much more he could have done either, he got down well to palm it away.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2nd goal was as a result of a poor header from a corner that he should have come and claimed.

3rd goal he should have just dropped on the ball instead of standing around watching the man go past him.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Andrew Whing and Kuipers - best 2 albion players:clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not watch the game through Dutch eyes but can see that all afternoon FDM was struggling with crosses and corners and thus put pressure on the defenders.

Jimmy Grimble

The first goal was a low cross which their player tucked in from about 5 yards. It's the job of the CENTRE-BACKS to deal with such crosses.

The second was a superb strike from more than 20 yards which found the top corner at pace. Noone could have done anything about that whatsoever.

The third one was a collection of mistakes, but none of them Kuipers'. How did their bloke run from the touchline to the middle of the penalty box, passing about 3 defenders on his way, without anyone making a tackle? He then ended up right in front of Michel 1v1 with the ball at his feet. If you're going to blame him for that one, then quite simply you're going to blame him for every single goal we let in. Oh, and I suppose your next target will be Whing. How f***ing predictable:tosser:

It was well placed. But certainly not pacey, I was right down by it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Conboy, who's number 1 for brighton:lol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I do not watch the game through Dutch eyes but can see that all afternoon FDM was struggling with crosses and corners and thus put pressure on the defenders.

Time you went to specsavers..........oh..........and by the way.................it was pretty wet and windy out there today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was a bloody good strike, surely you have to admit that? One of the best strikes we'll see at Withdean all season from, incidentally, one of the best players we'll see there.

I agree with that but he should never had the opportunity to shoot as we didnt deal with the corner, as is usual for our defence. Kuipers didnt come to collect the corner and our defenders didnt head it clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports