Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings V Yeovil

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone else notice Owusu doing his tank at the freshly on Murray for nicking the penno off him after busting his nuts the whole game?

No, but I did notice Murray "doing his tank" when Davies put his one on one over the bar instead of laying it off for Murray :lol:

Seems it takes an out of the ordinary result for there to be sensible ratings and general consensus of opinion on here. I have noticed one set of ratings conspicuous by their absence though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Andersen 8- Nothing to do really, one sharp stop but kicking is awful

Whing 10

Heath 11

El-Abd 10

Livermore 10

Cox 10

Jarrett 10

Bangura 10

Carole 10

Owusu 10

Forster 10

Lets make no bones about it, the performance was sensational. Rock solid at the back led by the collossus the Heath. Ooozing quality across the middle of the park and razor sharp up top.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Keeper - 6 - nothing to do
Whing - 7 - solid, got forward
El-abd - 6- nothing to do
Heath - 6 - nothing to do
Livermore - 7 - did well
Cox - 9 - outstanding
Jarrett - 8 - that's more like it
Bangura - 7 - fairly quiet, but did well
Carole - 6 - didn't really offer much
Forster - 9 - outstanding goals
Owusu - 8 - great signing. Strong, holds the ball up, wins headers - a proper target man

davies - 3
Murray - 7
Fraser -- 5

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Andersen - 6 - One decent save, but kicking still a problem

Livermore - 6 - Solid playing out of position
El-Abd - 7 - Very comfortable
Heath - 7 - Same as El-Abd
Whing - 7 - Typical Whing performance

Cox - 8 - Two well taken goals and a commanding all round performance, more of the same please Coxy!
Jarrett - 7 - Good performance today
Bangura - 7 - A classy midfielder at this level, although quiet today
Carole - 6 - Still not convinced he is worth a start. Was a good outlet but offered little in the way of end product. Needs more pace to really threaten

Forster - 8 - Captain fantastic. Two nice goals and a great display all round, we are a much better team with him in it
Owusu - 7 - Worth his start, great at winning headers and unlucky not to score

Subs:
Murray - 7 - Scored the penalty, and although he didn't do a huge amount otherwise he still looks classy
Fraser - 6 - Didn't really notice him, but took over from Jarrett and did ok
Davies - 4 - Really doesn't look good enough. To be fair he didn't exactly have long today, but he had one chance and completely bottled it when he should of either had the confidence to smash it into the net or the composure and team ethic to lay it back to Murray. Will struggle for games now that Murray is back - and I won't be sad to see him a long way from the team

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Andersen 6 - Agreed, didn't have much to do but his concentration was there for 90 minutes and his handling was always fautless when called upon. Kicking could improve but none of our other keepers are any better.

Whing 9 - Superb effort. You know what you're gonna get with Whingy. Isn't he out of contract at the end of the season!?
Heath 8 - Won everything aerially and good on the deck as well.
El-Abd 7 - Not a huge fan of his but like it's been said you can't fault his commitment. Can't think of a single mistake.
Livermore 7 - Clearly a very good player, comfortable on the ball, timed tackles well and good going forward too.

Cox 9 - Ran his socks off but there was an end product too. Caused problems for their full backs all game. Took goals well.
Bangura 7 - Not sure he's match fit but looks good. Fine range of passing.
Jarrett 7 - Very hit and miss. But you can't fault his effort for the cause.
Carole 6 - Very slow today, can't remember him doing too much. Okay.

Forster 9 - No praise high enough. We are a different team when he plays. Great finisher.
Owusu 8 - I like him, good work rate, good strength, good in the air, brings others into play. Deserved a goal.

----------

Murray 6 - Good to have him back, few good touches, got the goal (poor pen though!)
Davies 5 - I do get the feeling there is more to come from him but he hasn't been good enough so far. However, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Fraser 5 - Don't agree with the criticism he gets, kept the ball well when he came on to see the game out.

M.O.M. - Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here