Forster---9
The Rest-8

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Andersen - 6 what everyone else said

Whing - 7 solid, usual Whing display
El-Abd - 6 Had a few dodgy moments especially in the first half
Heath - 7 Looking a very useful addition, not spectacular but dominant in the air and not bad on the ground either
Livermore - 8 Best game he's had for the club, dealt with everything, passed and got forward well.

Carole - 6 Slightly disappointing in terms of running at them, but never lost the ball.
Jarrett - 8 Couldn't understand the knocks he's been getting from some, he's been putting in decent, if unspectacular, central mid performances. But today he was even better, playing some beautiful forward passes.
Bangura - 7 Energetic and (usually) good with the ball. Couple of decent shots, particularly the volley which was well executed.
Cox - 9 Just superb, even if his second shouldn't count :lol:

Owusu - 9 What a signing, he's great in the air but also surprisingly good with his feet as well, shields the ball brilliantly, makes good runs, works his socks off. Sign him up.
Forster - 9 Excellently taken goals and his usual buzzing performance.

Murray - 7 Some pretty nice touches and put himself about, penalty wasn't great but they all count. Could have had another if he'd shot first time from Owusu's backheel but that's not his style.
Davies - How did he miss? What was he thinking? Hard to see him EVER scoring if that doesn't go in. Which is a shame because he was fairly lively.
Fraser - ok. Had enough time to get the through ball to Cox right and get us another goal, though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mybe its just me but I think Anderson looks absolute class.

Yes his kicking could improve, but the pitch was very dodgy.

Great to see Murray

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Mybe its just me but I think Anderson looks absolute class.

Yes his kicking could improve, but the pitch was very dodgy.

Great to see Murray
anderson is shocking imo,his command and kicking ,i have seen better on a sunday afternoon,why sully was dropped last week was a disgrace(he was passed fit),last week he wasnt great and this week was as bad,he was lucky they offered nothing as a team,and didnt have much to do,just the basics which he is very average

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Deffo just you and maybe one or 2 others that forget to bring their glasses/contacts to games with him in goal. Kicking is the worst I have ever seen and does not command his area at all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
fair enough its all about opinions

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Andersen 7
Whing 7
Heath 7.5
el Abd 7.5
Livermore 8
Jarett 8
Carole 7.5
Bangoura 7
Cox 8
Owuso 8
Forster 9

Fraser 6
Murray 7
Davies 5

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Andersen - 6 - really didn't have much to do

Whing - 7 - good solid performance, linked well with Carole
El-Abd - 6 - no nonsense display
Heath - 7 - not the busiest player on the park but did it well
Livermore - 8 - gave us a solid look down the left hand side and is the answer to our problem in this position for the rest of the season. Good to see him back.

Carole - 8 - caused a lot of problems for Yeovil and put in a good all round performance including tracking back.
Jarrett - 7 - solid enough performance and good passing till he went off injured.
Bangura - 7 - worked hard and looked for the ball all the time.
Cox - 9 - much more like what he is capable of

Owusu - 7 - worked hard and an excellent target man performance.
Forster - 8 - so good to see him back. Class. Fair play to Slade for putting him straight back in.

Murray - 7 - another positive from today's game. Looks quality and competition up front now looks fierce.
Davies - 6 - always runs his heart out but blazed a good chance over.
Fraser - 6 - didn't have much time but solid enough in his best position.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I thought there were a few times in the second half when Carole got the ball he could have taken on the full back and got in acres of space, instead of that he trapped the ball and passed backwards, other than that it was a superb display all round, if only we'd played like that all season......

scooter1

How soon is now?
All pretty fair ratings, with the exception today of Carole who I thought was poor. Too many times he could have run at their full back and he stopped and checked, and all the momentum was gone. Cox did well, great to see him score a couple, hopefully it'll push him onto more of the same. For me MOM was Whing - just never seems to give uo and we need that considering the position we're in. Mention for Forster too chased down everything and moaned like a tru pro, I just wish he was 26 and not 35

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Andersen 6 - one good sharp save at the near post in second half, not much else to do. Kicking looked like hard work. Not sure he did anything more than Sully would have.

Whing 8 - immense game. Snuffed out everything. Used the ball intelligently in the most part and supported the attacks. In the form of his life.
Heath 7 - competent and able to deal with the aimless hoofing from Yeovil - looked like he could be turned though (Yeovil didn't bother trying)
El Abd 6 - ok and works his nuts off but can you honestly say you feel confident when the ball is heading in his direction? A good stand-in but won't be there when others are fit.
Livermore 8 - superb today. Was the rock that Yeovil broke on in the first quarter of the game and was later sweeping up behind the back four. Great game in his weaker position.

Jarrett 7 - the odd pass going astray, but definitely creative. Par of a light-weight looking midfield but picked for the opponents I suppose.
Carole 7 - first touch great, but light on the ball. Beautifully creative. In reallity he was alternately a 5 and an 8.
Alan Bangura 9 - my personal Man of the Match. Great touch. One or two sublime passes. Tackles well. Looked head and shoulders above the rest of a team playing well.
Cox 8 - played well and love his tackling today. Seemed to be playing for the Coach. Wasn't my MoM but did have a good game and two nice finishes.

Owusu 8 - great work and kept Yeovil on the back-foot all game. In a way I was glad to see him get so pissed off about the penalty. He'd worked his knackers off for 80 minutes and deserved a go - and showed his feelings. Great alongside Forster - delighted to have him in the team for this tough run in.
Forster 9 - if you've seen him play before, you've seen this performance. Week in, week out, a true star. Can't wait to see his second goal on TV and loved the banter between him and Slade in the dug out when the pen was given.

Fraser 6 - didn't really notice him.
Murray 7 - lovely to see him back. Not happy to see him rubbing his groin (oh Matron!)
Davies 6 - of course he should have squared the ball but you can see why he would have wanted to have a go - and respect to him for trying to get the monkey off his back. A long way behind Lloyd, Glenn and Nicky (and Cox?) in the pecking order now though.

Slade 9 - you'd hope he'd know how to beat his old team, but done with aplomb. Loved his passion and dress sense. Thought whipping Owusu off straight after the pen was a good move and you can see how good a man manger he is going to be by the fuss he made of Owusu as he came back to the bench. Impressive - missed nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here