Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plan B..? Your thoughts

staying at withdean is the plan b, although recently i think of it more as plan a
Keep the Faith.

Staying at Withdean IS the plan B, of course. The only issue would be when the club would go bust... before we drop down into the Conference or afterwards.

As I said earlier, plan B is rubbish.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Plan A fails? The answer is blindingly obvious:-

REVERT TO PLAN A!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No need for a plan B. FACT!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My plan B would involve a tub of vaseline, a Barry White album and Busty Brenda my inflatable 'friend'.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Lets cross our fingers and hoep that there is enough excitment and controversy in the match to keep this issue off the agenda. I am no longer interested in listening to the 'I always said it should have build at....' brigade. If that is what happens, I think I will be switching to Talksport before the end of the phone in; something I have never done before.

Surely the combined brains of SCR can come up with something better than that on the Saturday before we entertain the highest placed team ever to play at Withdean (I think?)............

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
hart comes up with stupid f***ing suggestions that he knows the councill will never allow just to generate controversy and calls.
and how any one can refer to themselves in the third part as "harty" (harty says, harty thinks etc, a tactic he stole fron john gaunt-or gaunty as he prefers to be called)and expect to be taken seriously escapes me

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Or move the football and it could revert to being a quality athletics stadium.

I though the whole point was that it's proving very difficult to move the football and if Falmer goes tits up then we need a plan B. So surely it would be easier to find somewhere else to build a running track with seating for a few hundred supporters than it is to find somewhere else to build a football stadium?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here