Plan B..? Your thoughts

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC SCR

Feb 5, 2004
BBC Southern Counties Radio will be looking to read out fans' pre-match and post match thoughts every week - where we plan to post a thread before and after each match.

Please answer the following for use before and after the match this weekend:-

"Martin Perry says there is no plan B but if Falmer falls victim to the credit crunch what would your plan B involve?"

DA

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think you'd better don the old protective headgear...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Why would the stadium fall "victim" to the "credit crunch"? Most of the money is coming from Lottery and Football Foundation funding which is unaffected by the "credit crunch".

Plus we've had this conversation a hundred times before - why can't SCR think of something else more imaginitive to discuss!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought we were in the market for about £29m from various lenders and that was before the cost rose to a predicted £60m (probably not the last).

Basically, although Prezzer said that there was no tangible evidence that BHA would cease to exist if Falmer didn't happen, I can't imagine we would survive for much longer. Didn't the planning inquiry rule out every other possible site?

D

Deleted User X18H

What complete scandal mongering!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the matter as I an Hart not made enough risque ' tea towel' type jibes recently to make an interesting phone in??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why would the stadium fall "victim" to the "credit crunch"? Most of the money is coming from Lottery and Football Foundation funding which is unaffected by the "credit crunch".

exactly.

if it takes longer then we'll just have to sit it out at Withdean as any other possible scenario will cost more I guess.

Jimmy Grimble

My God, they've come out with some shitters so far.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Get one of Gullys girls to dance for the Man City dignitrys on Wednesday, he will then fall in love at the sight of female flesh, marry her, and give £4.8 BILLION to us to buy the materials needed to make a new stadium, as well as pay Thierry Henry to play as a substitute instead of Jonny Dixon

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If it DOES fall victim to the credit crunch and I was Baker, Pepper, DeVecchi or Cutress I'd be very worried.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
exactly.

if it takes longer then we'll just have to sit it out at Withdean as any other possible scenario will cost more I guess.

Well done Braders - between the two of us, we've started and finished the discussion which means that callers to the phone in tomorrow can now just worry about how we've dropped two points at home to Warsaw :yahoo:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BBC Southern Counties Radio will be looking to read out fans' pre-match and post match thoughts every week - where we plan to post a thread before and after each match.

"Martin Perry says there is no plan B but if Falmer falls victim to the credit crunch what would your plan B involve?"

DA

Plan B is to merge with Crystal palace and call ourselves Southern Tigers.

voila

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

DA

Bad SCR! That's a bad SCR! How dare you ask a difficult question!

Martin Perry says the money fairies are coming with pots and pots of cash so why don't you beleive him?

Bloomin journo's!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports