Pizza vending machine update

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm having a pizza later. American Hot Pizza Express from Sainsburys. I am currently weighing up whether to have dough balls or garlic bread to accompany it.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Well said Easy, Deep pan all the way.

If you feel ill after feasting on one of those bad boys you know its been a good evening.

I'm getting hungry now, they just dont make decent pizzas in Japan :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Artois said:
Go f*** a refridgerator, PECKERNECK.

(c) Robocop 2
If you find my answers frightening, then stop asking me scarey questions Vincent.

(c) Pulp Fiction

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
You've embarrassed yourself there.

Deep pan pizzas shouldn't even exist. They're just a way of pizza companies fleecing you out of all the great toppings by filling you up with a shitload of over chewy bread. FACT.

The chewy bread is great though! Why deliberately get less of it?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm having a pizza later. American Hot Pizza Express from Sainsburys. I am currently weighing up whether to have dough balls or garlic bread to accompany it.

You slate deep pans for having too much bread, then admit you're gonna buy extra bread to go with your thin pizza? Hmm...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
D'Angelo Saxon said:
You slate deep pans for having too much bread, then admit you're gonna buy extra bread to go with your thin pizza? Hmm...
yeah.

Take THAT Chappers.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What the f*** are you on about. It's a different thing altogether.

KNOBJOCKEYS.

I haven't said I don't like bread I've only said I don't like deep pan pizzas, that does not mean I'm never allowed bread.

Get a clue.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
No you don't. It's exactly the same. At least with a thin crust you can taste the toppings above the overriding BREAD of a deep pan.

You should get some deep-pan. You'll find that there's a lot more topping. Mountains, i get.
Personally, i like both types, but if i want more cheese, i'll go for the DEEP.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've had a Deep Pan Pizza where the dough/bread was actually toasted itself, not full on but lightly toasted and it was and still is the most gorgeous pizza I've ever had.
So if you're ever in Harlow get a Mickeys Pizza Parlour pizza, think that was the name, something like that anyway!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I walked past it first thing this morning. The screen is still dead.
I can't imagine that the good folk of Costcutters would allow me to go healthy much longer.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Is this it?

041126_pizza.jpg

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
culvers said:
Well said Easy, Deep pan all the way.

If you feel ill after feasting on one of those bad boys you know its been a good evening.

I'm getting hungry now, they just dont make decent pizzas in Japan :nono:

The pizzas in Japan are awesome.

That's where I discovered that Deep Pan pizzas are a sin unto nature.

They do them Italian style....REAL Italian style. There is some association of Napoli pizza makers around the world...only 8 in the whole of the US but 2 in my town here. I knew an Italian who said the best Italian food he ever had was in Japan. I thought he meant outside of Italy but he was including it.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Easy 10 said:
I cannot believe the SHITE I am reading on this thread about deep pan. For christs sake, any junk food addict will tell you that deep pan is FAR more satisfying than those piss-poor wafer-thin based pizzas. Order one of them and the delivery man can slide the f***ing thing under the DOOR, its so thin and pathetic.

Deep pan is the ONLY way to have pizza. A nice chunky base covered by a monstrous thick slab of sweaty cheese, stuffed to the rafters with half a dozen different kinds of MEAT, with a sprinkling of crunchy veg on top. Awesome.

You mincing faggots can keep your skinny little thin base cowpats. When I order a pizza, I want the REAL DEAL.

Deep Pan pizza fans are the Man Utd fans of the pizza world.

Fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports