Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pizza vending machine update

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I, Meade's Triumphicus Ball, hereby promise to buy a pizza from that vending machine tomorrow at 1pm. Tune in to NSC for my review.
I have looked at the machine and they promise a fresh pizza in 90 seconds. Personally, i think i might end up barking and coughing like an asthamtic hound, but we'll see.

That is all

MB

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Will you be providing subsequent photographic evidence, timing of said Vending Machine, Tempreture of the Pizza & marks out of ten for value/taste/hotness etc?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Whatever you decide, do not have chicken, tuna or anchovies on your pizza of choice. All three are wrong, and do not belong on pizzas.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I agree with the above. Seafood should have nothing to do with pizzas and chicken? Behave.

I still think it's going to burn your mouth.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
eau contraire Pasty.
Chicken on a pizza is both a feast for the eyes AND a joy to the pallette. Specially with some strategically placed sweetcorn and spring onion.

I'd buy THAT for a dollar.
(c) Robocop

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A mayo dip has never occurred to me (unless we're talking about his form). I'm intrigued, and will try this with my next Chicken Supreme from Pizza Box.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've never understood the reasoning behind Dipping a Pizza into a...eerr...Dip of some kind. In my world the Dip is used primarily for Chips and Crisps, not for a thick base Pizza which has no hope of fitting into the Dip in the first place!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
I've never understood the reasoning behind Dipping a Pizza into a...eerr...Dip of some kind. In my world the Dip is used primarily for Chips and Crisps, not for a thick base Pizza which has no hope of fitting into the Dip in the first place!
Ah HAAA
NOT if you empty your dip onto a plate. You can then dip and smear your pizza to your hearts content, without the need to chew it into elaborate, dippable shapes as suggested by Adamscore.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
In anticipation of a stomach churning report that will put me off of pizza for life I am taking the opportunity to have one last pizza

having never purchased takeaway pizza in Hove the questions are:

what type

and

from where

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hmmm this Pizza Dipping FAD maybe worth looking into, cant see it lasting long though as I prefer to just thrust the bastard down my throat instead of wasting time Dipping, thats for Chips!

Deep Pan all the way too :thumbsup:

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Easy 10 said:
Ah HAAA
NOT if you empty your dip onto a plate. You can then dip and smear your pizza to your hearts content, without the need to chew it into elaborate, dippable shapes as suggested by Adamscore.

:thumbsup: That's easily the best way to eat pizza and dip, I highly recommend it.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
pasty said:
Whatever you decide, do not have chicken, tuna or anchovies on your pizza of choice. All three are wrong, and do not belong on pizzas.

The same, my learned friend, would apply to Chicken Tikka, Pork and Apple and other such delicacies placed in a pasty.

Traditional and Chuck Steak only for me!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Be careful Meade's Ball, said 'pizza' will have be subjected to a nanosecond of thermonuclear heat hotter than the sun itself, and you could flay the roof of your mouth into a scalded puree forever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here