Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pizza vending machine update

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
If you are into the dipping of Pizzas, may I wholeheartedly recommend Barbeque sauce as a most excellent accompaniment.

It goes with most varities ( even the chicken ones ) but is particluarly well suited to meat feasts, pepperoni, etc.

A favourite at Smart Towers.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh its exciting......for some strange reason ??? maybe my own hunger for pizza is affecting my brainage thoughts

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Yes the lunch bell is going to ring soon, the lady from BHA ladies FC has who sits next to me has just gone to lunch so I am all a quiver with anticipation. Hope MB did not have any dodgy beer last night, his stomach and mind needs to be in a pristine condition to judge the pizza

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Dips are great. I use them for the crust only.. then it's easy to dip :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
alan partridge said:
Deep pan pizzas are RUBBISH.

FACT!!!

Why do people bother with deep pan pizzas? People who do are either f***ing RETARDED or just plain STUPID.

Thin Crust Pepperoni. Brooklyn, New York. Best pizza in the f***ing world.

They don't even know what deep pan is in Brooklyn.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have some awful news.
A group of 6 people came along to watch me purchase the offending article, but the machine is OUT OF ORDER!
I went into Costcutters and asked them to fix it for me (which was really rather embarassing), and they say it'll be up and running, hopefully, by tomorrow.
I'm sorry to have let you all down. Instead, i tried to get food poisoning in a local cafe. I will let you know if my guts go wrong this afternoon.

*shame*

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Gutted. That was my highlight of the day. **** all to look forward to now.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I did ask the chap whether it was a real machine, and he promised me that pizzas do come out of it and that they will again soon.
There seem to be 3 options. I don't know what they are yet as the screen was off. But i can choose between buttons 1, 2 and 3. I may do a poll when i have had it confirmed that the magic has returned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here