Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photo's in The Amex from today

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Still cannot believe how tiny the east upper wil be

I don't think it's going to be tiny at all, it will be in proportion to the rest of the stadium. If you're comparing it to the West Stand then obviously it will be smaller, but that is a massive stand to be fair. Think of the Amex more of a brilliant mid-size stadium but with a flash 3 tier Grand Stand :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ha ha, I noticed last night that the pics come out upside down when I was on my iPad. Not sure what happened there, they're fine on my PC!

Bloody annoying. I've just cricked my neck.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Took a few snaps today & uploaded on to our website. If your interested, click my footer message to get to the site, under the Amex History & Construction tab. Theres a vid on our fb page as well :)
Improve Your Experience | Facebook

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Expansion Photographs

It is terrific that some members have been able to post up to date photographs of the work in Progress so thanks to those who have done so.

I am, I have to say, pretty useless in such matters, but wonder if we could not have someone start a thread ( OF PHOTOGRAPHS ONLY ) which would be a decent reference point for all of us.

This on the basis that the club post ONE photograph daily for five days a week - How important does that make you feel ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Did this ever happen, have I missed it?

Well, No ! , and sorry, sadly, I cannot add anything on this subject as I am not that clever in terms of adding photographs !

Frankly, I think it is poor that the club have done so little for it's supporters, in terms of keeping them up to date on the progress of the expansion.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Well, No ! , and sorry, sadly, I cannot add anything on this subject as I am not that clever in terms of adding photographs !

Frankly, I think it is poor that the club have done so little for it's supporters, in terms of keeping them up to date on the progress of the expansion.

if they kept you up to date with lots of photos, you wouldnt want to buy the 'amex expansion' photo book, as you would have already seen them.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011

Maybe the club don't realise how interested the fans are? Personally, I'd like a couple of dozen photos every day.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wow brilliant, thanks very much.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Im not looking again. I'll wait till I take my seat when the gates open and spend an hour gazzing at the new extentions :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here