Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

SDG

May 26, 2014
its interesting why your g
hoard did not come ut and say something about it being their drivers fault and you think he might have warned his employers, most decent people would.. still were talking nigels here..

Or maybe, he assumed that when you have spent £150m plus costs on a stadium, that you actually employed cleaners :shit:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
yeah i forgot your place is a sh*t hole and its okay to sh*t anywhere i believe its part of the traveller mind set not to sh*t in their caravans but outside...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Or maybe, he assumed that when you have spent £150m plus costs on a stadium, that you actually employed cleaners :shit:

never mind eh

we live and learn.

no doubt when you lot are in town again we shall have an army of cleaners to clear up your mess and perhaps some new toilets for you

target-bullseye.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Give me a moment to start a rumour on a Twitter that BHAFC were to blame for the holocaust, and we can have our very own Nuremburg trial on Brighton pier

Holocaust 'jokes' are always great in times of heightened concern for attacks against Jews.

Classy, real classy.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Who said anything about it being a 'joke'?

Certainly wasn't funny.

Forget Brighton v Palace. Forget Football. At the time there was a massive investigation into the incident where entirely innocent people working at the club were put to the worry and inconvenience of being under suspicion. Decent hard working people were quite possibly put under a cloud because Crystal Palace haven't house trained their employees.

I hope it is fully investigated.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Please, some sympathy for the perpetrator here.

After all if your job consists of hanging around at Selhurst Park, it must soon become very difficult to tell the difference between a football ground and an actual, functioning toilet.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Strange how Palace are now bragging about it, when before it was an horrendous act.

DavePage

Obviously the facilities confused the poor guy, leave him alone.
When your used to, (at best) a portaloo in the corner of the field what do you expect.
Accidents happen, but when they are non-mischievous, they person normally cleans up after themselves out of respect.
it’s their mentality, just because their horse shits on the middle of the road or field without them needed to poop scoop…...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very embarrassing for all at CPFC. We've known all along but they were all singing at Gus that he shit in the floor the other night when Sunderland battered them. Haha!

And a public printed apology from the Sun should now happen :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At the time, some of the nigel spastics came on here, saying how their board weren't making a big fuss about the incident, out of respect for Tony Bloom. C*nts.

Sums their club up that they let the public believe it was an Albion employee when it was actually them. Truth comes out in the end :lol:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
An adult crapped himself and couldn't clean himself or the excrement up. What a vile, filthy moron. What a wonderful world we live in.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Very embarrassing for all at CPFC. We've known all along but they were all singing at Gus that he shit in the floor the other night when Sunderland battered them. Haha!

And a public printed apology from the Sun should now happen :lol:

I'm not sure the Sun apportioned blame, did it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here