Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nonsense. Mere hyperbole to illustrate the ridiculousness and faux hand wringing of the desperate OP

Too late - the ban is on its way :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Give me a moment to start a rumour on a Twitter that BHAFC were to blame for the holocaust, and we can have our very own Nuremburg trial on Brighton pier

I was hoping that you had disappeared for good, you really are vile, even for palace lowlife

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
An adult crapped himself and couldn't clean himself or the excrement up. What a vile, filthy moron. What a wonderful world we live in.

Not only that, but he didn't even inform anyone he'd made a 'mess'. Palace should apologise.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sums their club up that they let the public believe it was an Albion employee when it was actually them. Truth comes out in the end :lol:

if true, unless there's an apology from Palace it just highlights a lack of class (or indeed decency). All Albion staff with access to that area were under suspicion and because the truth never came out, that suspicion never lifted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Strange how Palace are now bragging about it, when before it was an horrendous act.

They're embarrassed. Particularly as although we'd all told them who it was they gave it out on social media and sang at Gus the other day that it was him. They're trying to act like it never happened by fighting it as if it were some sort of triumph :lol: :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
if true, unless there's an apology from Palace it just highlights a lack of class (or indeed decency). All Albion staff with access to that area were under suspicion and because the truth never came out, that suspicion never lifted.

Agreed. And in all seriousness it would be funny to demand an apology from The Sun for that article haha!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was hoping that you had disappeared for good, you really are vile, even for palace lowlife

Use the report button people and we're rid of one of the boring trolls :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
B*gger me. The adult who shat on a floor and left it is revealed as Palace staff and all the trolls who made such a big things how revolting it was (and no doubting...it's subhuman) are now crowing about it and one of them is making holocaust jokes in some kind of bizarre downplaying of it?

Palace fans really are the scum of the earth.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Here comes Senator McCarthy. Just as well I didn't issue you any 'thumbs down' - you wouldn't have been able to type your complaint through the tears.

Tears? Nah I was laughing at how sad you were spending a Sunday doing that. Enjoy the ban and don't bother coming back :thumbsup: (Game Set Match Sheebo x)

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Tears? Nah I was laughing at how sad you were spending a Sunday doing that. Enjoy the ban and don't bother coming back :thumbsup: (Game Set Match Sheebo x)
sheebo 'laughing':

Spending your Sunday giving me 16 thumbs down on my own forum cos I gave u a few back after u gave me one for being one of the many on this thread to tell you you're a ****. Get a ****ing life you utter dullard. I could get you banned for being a total **** if you carry on - truth hurt u did it. Now bore off and don't click on my account or quote me again pls. Sad act.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Or maybe, he assumed that when you have spent £150m plus costs on a stadium, that you actually employed cleaners :shit:
The cleaners would tend to come in before and after the game, basically any time they are not being used by the teams. Like you, the coach driver was too thick to work out that he was shitting on his own team - I wonder if you're related? Fortunately for him the slimy weasels at your club were not above acting in the way they did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here