Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A goal every 4.5 games in Belgium (and not all in the tip League either!) means this reeks of failure, and him being brought now stinks of desperation. I'll be beyond delighted to be proved wrong.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A goal every 4.5 games in Belgium (and not all in the tip League either!) means this reeks of failure, and him being brought now stinks of desperation. I'll be beyond delighted to be proved wrong.
Hopefully beats Solly and his paltry 11 goals in 181 games... ( context: Duffy scored 8 in 130 )

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Well it’s good you’re giving him a chance and not judging him before he plays.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've only seen him play three times and he didn't stand out as anything special to me, although that was over a year ago. I'm sure he'll be a welcome addition to the squad and he brings much needed pace. More importantly, he's another pacy option for FIFA 21.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Or as he's not that tall....

"This Tau Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us"

When he turns out to be shithouse and can’t run after a month...

“ we found ourselves with a Strange Tau
He’s only been here for three weeks now
He’s got blisters on his feet....”

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not bad for a winger. Lots of assists too.

Fair enough, I thought he was a striker rather than a winger. The bar to improve upon Ali J is desperately low so maybe he will improve the quality of the squad after all.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We hardly ever play with wingers these days. And he mostly plays as an attacking, central midfielder. Like Lallana, or like Trossard now we don't play him on the wing. Trossard, incidentally, had FAR superior stats in Belgium.
Maybe he will play as a wing back.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Hopefully he will be able to bolster the corner taking routine by putting both arms up as March and Trossard can only manage 1 arm between them .

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
We hardly ever play with wingers these days. And he mostly plays as an attacking, central midfielder. Like Lallana, or like Trossard now we don't play him on the wing. Trossard, incidentally, had FAR superior stats in Belgium.
Maybe he will play as a wing back.

We also don’t really play with a ‘#10’. Which makes our reasoning for continuing to buy them somewhat perplexing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here