Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I hope I'm proved wrong, but if they made this video to show his highlights I don't think Percy's the answer to our problems. He gave away possession more than he completed passes in this little showreel.

Just "highlights" from one single game... really doesnt say much

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Tau and Zeqiri our new doube act for the second half of the season?

You want a Dube act...?

2014-NAMM-Show-Media-Preview-Day.jpg

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
At the risk of getting all kinds of abuse, 'tore up a Benelux SECOND division'. Tau struggled last year and hasn't particularly shone this.

I just hope we're not expecting much tbf, thrown in at the deep end and sorry to say another shortarse striker! lets hope he can surprise us! fingers crossed

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
At the risk of getting all kinds of abuse, 'tore up a Benelux SECOND division'. Tau struggled last year and hasn't particularly shone this.

I want, no, DEMAND a MINIMUM of 20 Premier league goals from Tau by end of Feb or we should get rid.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Is he actually in this country yet, does anybody know? Would be interesting to know the whereabouts of Moder too.

Not officially confirmed I believe as yet. With probable quarantine then a couple of weeks to get up to speed, hopefully they'll be available early to mid Feb.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not officially confirmed I believe as yet. With probable quarantine then a couple of weeks to get up to speed, hopefully they'll be available early to mid Feb.

Test to release for international arrivals means they will only need to quarantine for 5 days (the five days start when they last left a country not on the UK travel corridor list). After that they, or the club, can pay for a test which if negative will mean they can end self isolation early and start training.

The exception to that is if Tau returned home to South Africa and has been there within 10 days of his arrival in the UK he will have to isolate for the full ten days.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What will we do if he’s crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably rejoice that we didn't pay his salary for a substantial part (two years plus) of his four year contract. :)

That said I have watched him on other occasions, where he has certainly looked the part, and look forward to seeing him in an Albion shirt !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here