Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who ruined their careers from saying / doing something considered morally wrong

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Edwina Currie was no eggspert.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Absolutely fine with Hoddle, Keys/Gray and Big Ron (even though it subjected us to more Andy Townsend) getting the gooner for what they said

I never did quite get the Rodney Marsh one. In isolation, the 'joke' wasn't funny and completely misguided but it was obviously a joke. Was he already on thin ice?

Wasn't it the day after the tsunami that wiped out over a quarter of a million people?

Timing...

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Gerald Ratner struck gold.

I saw him do a public speaking engagement at a conference once about his riches to rags to riches story. He was a bit of a tool but his story was hilarious and very interesting. He could easily have taken to a comedy club, it was that funny. He is doing pretty well for himself, owns lots of Gyms and online Jewellery stores.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I once got sacked for calling my boss a Slutty Whore...Does that count?

I once got suspended for texting a director telling him he was a c u next Tuesday and that I knew about his sexual assaults on female members of staff and his affairs. Thankfully I had a very good lawyer.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Frank Bough ?

Richard Bacon - although it only finished his kiddy career - hes done alright since.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Did it used to be ok to inflict further suffering on the victims of child sexual abuse to make some boorish point about the relative merits of particular 'sportsmen' then?

I'll have to ask my gran.

Suffering ? Talk about a drama queen, A bit of upset maybe .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I once got suspended for texting a director telling him he was a c u next Tuesday and that I knew about his sexual assaults on female members of staff and his affairs. Thankfully I had a very good lawyer.

I was suspended at first...Asked to attend a meeting and apologise...I attended the meeting and refused to apologise..Sacked for Gross Misconduct...She was a Whore though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here