Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Parish v Barber: FIGHT!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Genuine question -

Are you/your fans worried about Hodgson if football does resume?

No more than anyone else who is in their 70s, The virus tends to be more deadly if you have underlying conditions, I don't know whether Roy has, but one would assume he is on the fit side for a 70 year old.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
What is the thinking behind playing at neutral venues anyway? If there are no spectators why does it matter?

My initial thought was to make it fairer but it's fairer to let teams play at their own grounds etc as Barber says. I guess it may reduce the risk of people wanting to travel to their home ground even if they can't get in to watch...

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
if your turdig football keeps you up that long...

Back on topic. - Still can't see the season being completed, Surely they will just null and void this season, Its the right thing to do.

First up its TURGID, and I don't care what you think of Brighton as a club one thing you cannot say about us this season is that our style has been turgid, last season yep, but not this one. As to your second point yep I agree, you can't suddenly change the rules when so much is at stake. Sure I feel sorry for Liverpool, no matter what people think about the club to suggest they do not deserve the title is ridiculous, but shit happens, same goes for Leeds, and West Brom. If there is a way to hand the title to Liverpool, promote Leeds and WBA and have a 22 team season I would support that. But then you have the threat of Fulham and the rest sueing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here