Palaces New Poster Campaign

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Factually correct he probably is too good for Selhurst. Interesting that they are claiming to be South London's finest. Not exactly the best claim to fame is it.

It's a little like claiming to be the biggest turd in the toilet.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Seems to me that its a message to all palace fans that zahaha is too good for the club

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seems to me that its a message to all palace fans that zahaha is too good for the club

The board are saying that due to such poor crowd turnouts, the supporters don't deserve Zaha.

So he's on his way in a few weeks to cover the losses.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is it this one?

2a83zb7.jpg

Is that Barak Obama

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
apparently Wilf is running past a large 20 stone groundsman in training to simulate playing against pace of Wayne Bridge !

The words in bold seem very apt.

I think you'll be surprised at how fast Bridge actually is. He certainly surprised me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope the kid wears his extra thick shinpads from now on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
apparently Wilf is running past a large 20 stone groundsman in training to simulate playing against pace of Wayne Bridge !

You're in for a shock then. As I was when I first saw him play. He is quick, bloody quick. And unlike your guy stays on his feet. If there is a strong ref on the pitch I can see your guy getting booked for diving at least once. And yes I am calling him your guy because I can't remember if it's Zaha or Saha. And frankly I don't give a shit either way.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You're in for a shock then. As I was when I first saw him play. He is quick, bloody quick. And unlike your guy stays on his feet. If there is a strong ref on the pitch I can see your guy getting booked for diving at least once.

Zaha will rip him a new arsehole and send him back crying to Frankie from The Saturdays. Fair play to Bridge though, she is mighty fine :love:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
They'll have to change the shirt in that picture in January to either:

arsenal_home_kit_2012_20131__13429.jpg

Or

mens-short-sleeve-home-shirt_1336755547.jpg

I highly doubt the second one. He will go to a top 6 club, i have no doubt. And if we are in the promotion mix come January he won't be going anywhere.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Like Southampton?

Clyne was out of contract and felt that he could get a regular start by going to Saints. Man U and Newcastle were interested but couldn't promise him a regular first team start, no shame in that with the talent they have. Wilf is far better though and will IMHO go to a top 6 club. Only time will tell though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports