Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palaces New Poster Campaign

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Total mis-hit that goal. First time I've seen it since that night. Thought he'd scuffed it, at the time. Jammy Palace twat.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Typical arrogance from a second rate club. They are also looking for a prime site to display a poster in Cloud Cuckooland.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Total mis-hit that goal. First time I've seen it since that night. Thought he'd scuffed it, at the time. Jammy Palace twat.

2nd was offside too but we can't take away from their little win./..

Seriously though, how many of u boring palace twats support your team like you do post on NSC? Bottom of Lg and doing shit = hardly any. Good run of form and (altho punching well, well above your weight) couple of tin pot awards = loads of the sad dullards over here. It's a good job your selhurst attendance figures don't follow a similar pattern... Oh. #who'stheplastics?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Yup. Absolute fluke, he completely scuffed it into the corner.

See his 4 goals in the last 2 games for evidence of how much his shooting has improved. He absolutely smashes them in now, no more scuffs/miss-hits.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The board are saying that due to such poor crowd turnouts, the supporters don't deserve Zaha.

So he's on his way in a few weeks to cover the losses.

No, they aren't. How silly.

Palace fans sing "He's just too good for you" to goad opposing teams/fans. In every game he has played this season he has been (by far) the best player on the pitch. These posters are pretty spot on.

To tell the truth, he IS too good for us. Much too good for us, in the same way that he'd be too good for Brighton and every other Championship club. Nobody in this League deserves to have a player like Wilfried in their team, we're extremely fortunate that we'll be able to watch him (at least until the Summer).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yup. Absolute fluke, he completely scuffed it into the corner.

See his 4 goals in the last 2 games for evidence of how much his shooting has improved. He absolutely smashes them in now, no more scuffs/miss-hits.

I saw the two at Wolves - decent contacts. Keeper probably should have saved one of them though. Not seen the Burnley ones.

The one at the Amex WAS mis-hit - no argument. Not that it changes anything - they all count.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here