Palace V Wigan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To M

Sep 12, 2011
We should most definitely have better odds to beat Liverpool than they do to beat Wigan.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
exhaling very slowly.... having you lot as rivals frankly embarasses me totally as for the caravan pikey bollocks you keep spluttering christ give me strength.... how many people ODed down your street tonight? WHAT A CONFUSED BUNCH YOU ARE BORE OFF bit of luck France will drop a bit and swamp your weird little seaside town under a tsumami f***ed up paranoid delusional freaks...and your beach is shit

Well probably quite a few OD'ed but there again I live quite near to Selhurst. Still, once again we see a Palace fan with a well justified inferiority complex.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Looks like the palace will have a good run as they have Boro in the next round at home and thats another game they can win.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Palace hoping boro put out an under 16;s squad like wigan too? Must be mighty hard to beat a team who are always playing for prem safety year in year out.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Okay fair point made I would say in all fairness if you can beat Middlesborough and West Ham then you might just make a promotion...personally and it isnt coz of rivalry I dont think you will for me promotion belongs to Borough West Ham and probably Derby having them beat us in the final after beating you lot in the semi play off..(tongue in cheek).....having said this be careful what you wish for!!!! BHA 1 CPFC 3

Derby will finish bottom half in my opinion................top 6 in no particular order will be West Ham, Leicester, Saints, BHA, Blackpool and Middlesbro.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
exhaling very slowly.... having you lot as rivals frankly embarasses me totally as for the caravan pikey bollocks you keep spluttering christ give me strength.... how many people ODed down your street tonight? WHAT A CONFUSED BUNCH YOU ARE BORE OFF bit of luck France will drop a bit and swamp your weird little seaside town under a tsumami f***ed up paranoid delusional freaks...and your beach is shit

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: This just proves he is under 12! Look forward to your reply after 4pm when you get home from school.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ

and you have what?...... er ... erm ... oh yeh the whitgift centre

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
No not so smart mart, its a banker, you and your silly little club aint got the minerals to survive with the big boys once you start loosing which you will...no worries about that.... all your happy clappy chaps will f*** off and think that the idea of buying a ST aint such a good idea after all "rather go to bognor and treat the kids to a shit weekend away at butlins" trying to educate them that this is what happens if you stop taking your methodone......enjoy it whilst it last numb nuts

I know dyslexics who spell better than you - and make more sense - you uneducated piece of south east London shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports