Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace V Wigan

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Niggles? He was kicked very hard in the leg. Not really a "niggle".

Fearsome? Give me our academy products that attract £5m bids with 5 years left on their contract any day :)
Zaha (2 more assists tonight), Murray, Williams and Scannell make up a great front-line, that only gets better with every passing season.

Brilliant young players is... sort of what we do at Palace :)

Fair enough. I'm not going to sit here and blindly dismiss your youngsters as being "shit" for the sake of it. I'm sure they're a talented bunch, and I'm certainly not taking anything for granted on then 27th. Gus sure won't.

But the way we play, back to front, I would back us against pretty much anyone in this league. We are solid at the back, we have steel and creativity in midfield, and we have pretty much the most potently talented attacking array of players I have EVER seen at this club in 25 years of watching them. The sheer strength in depth is borderline ridiculous.

Not only are we unbeaten, we've not failed to score this season. Nobody has kept us out. Your lot will have to be utterly heroic to get anything out of the 27th.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
This was Wigans travelling 'army' tonight. I don't think it would have been much different had it been a league game...

attachment.php

That bloke is so embarrassed he's put a red X on this face.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Wigan's away support is shocking. Remember when they took 60 to Spurs away on a Saturday? Shite support.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Would be a 7k crowd really. The rest of the Sellhurst Plastics were watching Chelsea and Arsenal on tv.

Oh year it's still not been answered. How come Palace's average gate reduced by 10k when they came down to the champ from the Prem?

Who's been talking about Plastics since the season started?
Bet you don't need a purchase history in the last 3 years and loyalty points to buy a palace ticket? Just a tenner.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
To be fair we'd be doing the same... and then Palace would come on here and tell us Wigan are shit etc etc, and so it goes on!!

Yep agree, but Wigan really were shite, Watson was probably their MOM, he was only on 20 mins or so.
We thought that the Wigan coaches had got stuck in traffic, I cannot believe they bought 100 fans... premier league club, its shocking really.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Bit like the "missing hundreds" from your premiership season then...

No not so smart mart, its a banker, you and your silly little club aint got the minerals to survive with the big boys once you start loosing which you will...no worries about that.... all your happy clappy chaps will f*** off and think that the idea of buying a ST aint such a good idea after all "rather go to bognor and treat the kids to a shit weekend away at butlins" trying to educate them that this is what happens if you stop taking your methodone......enjoy it whilst it last numb nuts

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No not so smart mart, its a banker, you and your silly little club aint got the minerals to survive with the big boys once you start loosing which you will...no worries about that.... all your happy clappy chaps will f*** off and think that the idea of buying a ST aint such a good idea after all "rather go to bognor and treat the kids to a shit weekend away at butlins" trying to educate them that this is what happens if you stop taking your methodone......enjoy it whilst it last numb nuts

What, a bit like when YOUR mob lost about 10k off your gates you never regained once you fell off that Premiership gravey train you always, inevitably got raped on ?

Well f*** my old boots. And I suppose once you move in to your gleaming new pie-in-the-sky 40k capacity stadium, you'll suddenly rediscover those spare 25,000 "dormant" lifeling Palace fans down the back of the sofa who are currently on their Sky Sports barstools picking peanuts out of their own shit, supporting Chelsea / Arsenal / Manure (delete as applicable). Oh but they're not PLASTICS like ours, obviously. No no, they've always been there, except they've had other things to do this last 10 years or so other than go along to Selhurst. Like signing on, or reporting in at the local cop shop, or looting a Currys.

You f***ing lemon.

Last edited:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Fair enough. I'm not going to sit here and blindly dismiss your youngsters as being "shit" for the sake of it. I'm sure they're a talented bunch, and I'm certainly not taking anything for granted on then 27th. Gus sure won't.

But the way we play, back to front, I would back us against pretty much anyone in this league. We are solid at the back, we have steel and creativity in midfield, and we have pretty much the most potently talented attacking array of players I have EVER seen at this club in 25 years of watching them. The sheer strength in depth is borderline ridiculous.

Not only are we unbeaten, we've not failed to score this season. Nobody has kept us out. Your lot will have to be utterly heroic to get anything out of the 27th.

Okay fair point made I would say in all fairness if you can beat Middlesborough and West Ham then you might just make a promotion...personally and it isnt coz of rivalry I dont think you will for me promotion belongs to Borough West Ham and probably Derby having them beat us in the final after beating you lot in the semi play off..(tongue in cheek).....having said this be careful what you wish for!!!! BHA 1 CPFC 3

Last edited:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Following their win against future rivals Crawley Town tonight the Croydon Slum Dwellers take on Wigan. Be an interesting test for them and a decent yardstick as to how good (or bad) they are.

I would say 2-1 to the Premier side. Will the gate get above 10,000 ?

exhaling very slowly.... having you lot as rivals frankly embarasses me totally as for the caravan pikey bollocks you keep spluttering christ give me strength.... how many people ODed down your street tonight? WHAT A CONFUSED BUNCH YOU ARE BORE OFF bit of luck France will drop a bit and swamp your weird little seaside town under a tsumami f***ed up paranoid delusional freaks...and your beach is shit

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
exhaling very slowly.... having you lot as rivals frankly embarasses me totally as for the caravan pikey bollocks you keep spluttering christ give me strength.... how many people ODed down your street tonight? WHAT A CONFUSED BUNCH YOU ARE BORE OFF bit of luck France will drop a bit and swamp your weird little seaside town under a tsumami f***ed up paranoid delusional freaks...and your beach is shit

Of course you're embarrassed! To the point where you have registered on our board and racked up 80 odd posts of utter drivel! Either you are a complete nerd or you care a lot about what we think...or both!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Yes your right its a bit of an addiction< YOU WOULD PROBABLY KNOW ABOT THAT (TAKEN YOUR METHODONE LOVE) your like this irritating itch in the centre of my back I cant get rid of like a little dog shagging my leg like an unwanted phone call like a beach without sand like you *****

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
like chris eubank like jordan like no parking like bi f***ing go like marching coz you like the cock so what well done like you *****

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
were relegation material remember and were what five thousand average less than you newly promoted all guns firing promotion chasers >>five thousand aint much bum boy >>>>dope with a rope thats what you lot remind me of right now before you just reminded me of dopes

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
were relegation material remember and were what five thousand average less than you newly promoted all guns firing promotion chasers >>five thousand aint much bum boy >>>>dope with a rope thats what you lot remind me of right now before you just reminded me of dopes

I'm embarrassed for you. Seriously, you should go to bed! Not doing yourself any favours and making yourself look like more of a tit with every post. Night night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here