Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not at all , i posted a item which i thought would be of intrest , but the overeaction has surpased the womens . Chill out , you've got more to worry about with forth coming games than wetting your knickers over a comment about a overeaction .

I've stuck up for those Ultras here on NSC - when you all got booted off your coaches last season, Dorans kettling tactics prior to the first play-off game. I find the notion of English Ultras risible but harmless but what they did yesterday was pathetic.

Are you that stupid not to see that the massive over-reaction is a bunch of black hoodie, self-styled ultras going mental at an U-18s game, intimidating the parents watching and making the match all about them? A kiddie's football match FFS. And then you and others boasting about it.

Am I right in thinking that these Ultras are overwhelmingly of adult age? Do you honestly think that behaviour is appropriate? That it is fair on the kids playing and other people watching?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I've stuck up for those Ultras here on NSC - when you all got booted off your coaches last season, Dorans kettling tactics prior to the first play-off game. I find the notion of English Ultras risible but harmless but what they did yesterday was pathetic.

Are you that stupid not to see that the massive over-reaction is a bunch of black hoodie, self-styled ultras going mental at an U-18s game, intimidating the parents watching and making the match all about them? A kiddie's football match FFS. And then you and others boasting about it.

Am I right in thinking that these Ultras are overwhelmingly of adult age? Do you honestly think that behaviour is appropriate? That it is fair on the kids playing and other people watching?
They also make the assumption the players enjoy it.

If you're a youth-player, seeing all these blacked up 'ultras' with a drum making a load of incoherent noise, would that inspire you or make you cringe? As a standard fan, I cringe.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
can't we ban these cunse please .....where were they when palace were shit...eh...? now they are turning up at school boy games , fuksake lets just get them of the board eh...???

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Supporting your team is appropriate behaviour, regardless of what age group it is.

You lot all seem to have deduced from the fact that one of your mums got upset, that there must have been intimidating behaviour. All based on assumptions to suit your own agenda.

Find proof that the fans were acting out of order, and you might find that 'we' might condemn them.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Your Brighton blinkers are clearly well and truly welded to your face, and fingers planted far in to your ears.

Funny how you feel the need to result to personal insults, usually the sign of someone who knows they've lost an argument. Ta ta.

No just trying to spell out a point to the uneducated, you don't seem to understand plain English so I tried to come down to your level ( of a 7 year old)

Try reading some other posts from fellow Albion fans, hopefully the penny will drop.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No just trying to spell out a point to the uneducated, you don't seem to understand plain English so I tried to come down to your level ( of a 7 year old)

Try reading some other posts from fellow Albion fans, hopefully the penny will drop.

They're still a couple of years away from Key Stage 1 :wink:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Supporting your team is appropriate behaviour, regardless of what age group it is.

You lot all seem to have deduced from the fact that one of your mums got upset, that there must have been intimidating behaviour. All based on assumptions to suit your own agenda.

Find proof that the fans were acting out of order, and you might find that 'we' might condemn them.

Your fans could shit on the Queen's chest, deface the flag and threaten to kill the Royal corgis and the chances are, you'll defend them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Your own fans said that lots of your Ultras were there and the support was 'boisterous'. I'd wager that any neutral fan would describe a large group of hoodie-wearing adult men acting 'boisterously' at an U-18s match being played in a training ground was inappropriate. Idiots, the lot of you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Nothing wrong with supporting your team at any level, but most people that watch football at this level keep a low profile.

None of us would had known what happened at the U-18 match if it wasn't for two threads started by Palace fans.

There must be a reason for this parent to have complained, no smoke without fire.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
And you'd condemn them for just supporting their team, as you're all proving.

I don't condemn them for supporting their team, I'm condemning their over the top "LOOK AT ME" behaviour. I genuinely don't see the attraction of this "ultra" culture, which in all honesty, is a bit childish and a little crap. I'm sure your fans can still make loud noises without the black-clad look, and organisation. English football was/is renowned for our unorganised yet loud ability to create an atmosphere.

Next for the HF will be a loudspeaker at the front, that'll top it off. Then you'll be more like the European fans you aspire to be like.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

It's Rubin, the Lost Dildo and school chums.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
To the tune of Go West....

3 nil and you're a mummy's boy
3-nil and you're a mummy's boy......

Repeat to fade.

Boy, you're shining glimmer of intelligence and ability to create a witty chant is incredible. I bet you're sitting there in your living room with a huge grin, because you've just come up with a chant. Well done, you! If only I could give you a little gold star to put on your post, well done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here