Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Really? You don't care that your youth players got conclusively beaten by your arch rivals?

That's weird.

And why is a group of fans supporting one team being disrespectful to the other?

Point totally missed you stupid ta@t.

You obviously haven't got kids that play football or watch kids/youth football.

Ask any parent that watches youth football what the rules are when watching matches, young players need encouraging.
What they don't need is a load of wannabe ultras turning up giving it all that, surprised you didn't get the pyros out.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Point totally missed you stupid ta@t.

You obviously haven't got kids that play football or watch kids/youth football.

Ask any parent that watches youth football what the rules are when watching matches, young players need encouraging.
What they don't need is a load of wannabe ultras turning up giving it all that, surprised you didn't get the pyros out.

It's the under 18 teams of two professional clubs. The players could play for their first teams in front of tens of thousands of fans. You comparing it to kids Sunday league football is absolutely ridiculous, and shows how overly sensitive you are, or are just trying to hide from the fact that our future players smashed your future players three nil, and that we've got much better support than you, you 'stupid tw@t'.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's the under 18 teams of two professional clubs. The players could play for their first teams in front of tens of thousands of fans. You comparing it to kids Sunday league football is absolutely ridiculous, and shows how overly sensitive you are, or are just trying to hide from the fact that our future players smashed your future players three nil, and that we've got much better support than you, you 'stupid tw@t'.

You still here silly bollox.
Who mentioned Sunday league?, I'm not overly sensitive I don't give two shits.

Listen shite for brains we are all taking the piss out of you lot.
1- for your ultras turning up at a youth match.
2- two of you starting threads about it on here.
3- one of you posting on here when your 1st team was playing up the road.

You really need to learn to read and understand what we are saying, what you lot did at the u- 18 match today is not the norm, we are not bothered about the score as I wouldn't have know about it if it wasn't for this thread.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
800 odd away to huddersfield for a play off chasing team with a supposed 30,000 odd regular fan base .
You lot are taking the p-ss right
Is this an oscar protest

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:lolol:

BWAHAHA!

Crispin: Have you got the West Ham tickets?

Nigel: Yes. £2.99 on groupon. The only problem is I had to buy four and you're my only friend. So I offered two to Caleb and Dwayne.

Crispin: Not those nutters who live in the caravan in Sainsbury's car park and have all those petrol bombs?

Nigel: Yes. And now they want to get to the East End for 11.30 and sit in a park drinking White Lightning before the game. I mean, that sounds DANGEROUS.

Crispin: It's ok. I've had an idea. Our school boys are playing Brighton in a park and I've been assured that it's just the mums that go to these games. We could take the drum and scare the bejesus out of them. Or just annoy them a bit. We could post about it on NSC afterwards.

Nigel: Are you sure none of their real fans will turn up?

Crispin: Fairly. And anyway it's that or a morning with our firm in a park in Bow, hiding from the locals.

Nigel: Will there be goal music?

Crispin: I'll bring the iPod speakers.

Nigel: I'm IN.

:bowdown: :lolol::lolol:

Funny but not far from the truth I would have thought.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I do not post much, although i do regularly read NSC, but amazed at this thread, had to read it twice to believe what I was reading. Are you serious?, if I was a Palace fan, I would be totally ashamed at the actions of these fans and embarrassed, but no
You brag about it, totally brainless. Basically the results at youth level are not important, it is about improving and learning. Maybe you won as you cheated and found out the team we were putting out by spying?. In a week when I thought Palace did so well, this has just made them look so stupid. Come on, a real good Palace fan, please comment about the stupidity of the palace posters on this thread, as not sure how you can be proud of something so immature and frankly this makes your club look
So tinpot in a season where you should be proud that you defied the experts.0

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
How's is singing and supporting your team bullying ? No wonder there's so many threads about lack of atmosphere at the Amex . There's no doubt the support palace have received this season has really helped and has been really appreciated by the players . I heard the palace u18's really liked it today and thrived on it so it does work . You should try it !

By the sounds of it they weren't just supporting the team though were they ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well well well , a bit of gentle ribbing has been turned into a major incident by the usual suspects.
Who would of guessed ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I do not post much, although i do regularly read NSC, but amazed at this thread, had to read it twice to believe what I was reading. Are you serious?, if I was a Palace fan, I would be totally ashamed at the actions of these fans and embarrassed, but no
You brag about it, totally brainless. Basically the results at youth level are not important, it is about improving and learning. Maybe you won as you cheated and found out the team we were putting out by spying?. In a week when I thought Palace did so well, this has just made them look so stupid. Come on, a real good Palace fan, please comment about the stupidity of the palace posters on this thread, as not sure how you can be proud of something so immature and frankly this makes your club look
So tinpot in a season where you should be proud that you defied the experts.0

I think you should post more often with decent opinions like this! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here